Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Oilman will pay your VAT on Silkolene-3 days only  (Read 672 times)

oilman

• Sunny Cornwall / UK
    • View Profile
    • Opie Oils
Oilman will pay your VAT on Silkolene-3 days only
« on: 18 December 2009, 11:47:02 »

As a final pre-Christmas offer for clubs and forums who have joined our club discount scheme, we've got a voucher code to save you money on all Silkolene products.

The saving is equivalent to the amount of VAT payable - and that's on top of club members discounts too : )

The offer includes all Silkolene engine oils (including Silkolene Pro S), gear oils, transmission fluids, brake fluid, coolant and workshop products.

You'll need to enter voucher code XMASTREAT at the checkout to get your discount, with your saving showing as an adjustment on your order total at the checkout.

This special offer runs until midnight Sunday 20th December - so place your order soon if you don't want to miss out.

Not sure what oil to use? Feel free to give me a call on 01209 215164 opt 2 (ask for me, Guy), email me (oilman@opieoils.co.uk) or send me a PM.

View Silkolene car products here >>

And if you're running a motorbike as well, you may be interested in Silkolene's bike range:
View Silkolene motorbike products here >>

Thanks for your support during 2009, wishing you Seasons Greetings and all the best for 2010!
oilman

P.S. You'll find our Christmas and New Year opening hours here
Use the code OMEGA and get 10% Club Discount
oilman's website: http://www.opieoils.co.uk
email: sales@opieoils.co.uk - phone: 01209 202944
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 18 queries.