Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rear Light Lense Cluster  (Read 917 times)

Rog

Rear Light Lense Cluster
« on: 14 December 2014, 16:28:51 »

Reversed into a pillar in a car park. It's not obvious in the photo, but they are all cracked.

Is this all one part or are they all separate ? Anyone out there got one ? Bumper is dented as well, but I'm not doing anything about that, not worth it

:(      :(

05omegav6

Re: Rear Light Lense Cluster
« Reply #1 on: 14 December 2014, 16:39:48 »

Single unit, held in by four 10mm nuts, readily available new/pattern and second hand :y five minutes to change including a cuppa...

The bumper does split quite readily where the hidden structure behind it ends... guessing you reversed squarely straight back into the post :-\

Rog

« Reply #2 on: 14 December 2014, 16:56:12 »

Single unit, held in by four 10mm nuts, readily available new/pattern and second hand :y five minutes to change including a cuppa...

The bumper does split quite readily where the hidden structure behind it ends... guessing you reversed squarely straight back into the post :-\

No, it jumped out and whacked my car !

05omegav6

« Reply #3 on: 14 December 2014, 17:32:06 »

No, it jumped out and whacked my car !
That's what I meant ;D

Rog

« Reply #4 on: 15 December 2014, 13:29:51 »

Ordered one on eBay now.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 19 queries.