Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: How Roomy is a Superb  (Read 4232 times)

Viral_Jim

• Omega Baron
  • Telford
    • Too many, mostly broken
    • View Profile
Re: How Roomy is a Superb
« Reply #15 on: 13 July 2018, 19:04:25 »

Yup, they're a company car option for us, which I ended up not taking but I did sit in and test drive one.

I'm 6'1" and 23st, and I found it the most comfortable of that size of car that I tried.

Fooking ell......Jimmy. I'm 6' 1" and 14 stone. The doctor was too polite to call me a fat bastard but said I should aim to lose a stone and a half.

Indeed. I am working on it, at my lightest ever (as an adult) I was about 16stone and there really wasn't much to lose, unless you counted lopping a limb off. I even had one of them there six packs people seem so obsessed with.

Many many six packs later, I now have about 7 stone to lose.  :o

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 13 July 2018, 19:06:56 »

Yup, they're a company car option for us, which I ended up not taking but I did sit in and test drive one.

I'm 6'1" and 23st, and I found it the most comfortable of that size of car that I tried.

Fooking ell......Jimmy. I'm 6' 1" and 14 stone. The doctor was too polite to call me a fat bastard but said I should aim to lose a stone and a half.

Indeed. I am working on it, at my lightest ever (as an adult) I was about 16stone and there really wasn't much to lose, unless you counted lopping a limb off. I even had one of them there six packs people seem so obsessed with.

Many many six packs later, I now have about 7 stone to lose.  :o

As men grow older a six pack becomes a 'party seven' ;)

Viral_Jim

• Omega Baron
  • Telford
    • Too many, mostly broken
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 13 July 2018, 19:10:49 »

Indeed, and since my filthy student days were swapped for 50hr weeks and 30 weeks a year in hotels, I absolutely mushroomed!

It is frankly madness to turn down steak and chips and a couple of points a night when someone else is footing the bill.  :y

STEMO

« Reply #18 on: 13 July 2018, 19:37:21 »

12 1/2 stone and 6' 1" is too thin, I would say. Tell your doctor you don't want to look like Jacob Rees Mogg, or live in the 19th century as he and your doctor obviously do.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 13 July 2018, 20:24:38 »

12 1/2 stone and 6' 1" is too thin, I would say. Tell your doctor you don't want to look like Jacob Rees Mogg, or live in the 19th century as he and your doctor obviously do.

Nobody.....absolutely nobody wants to look like JRM. :)

STEMO

« Reply #20 on: 13 July 2018, 20:28:45 »

Nobody.....absolutely nobody wants to look like JRM. :)
Well.....his mam thinks he looks very smart.  ;D

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 13 July 2018, 20:36:31 »

1.5 stone sounds like too much?

I’m 6’ 5” and 13.5 stone.

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
  • SLady bitshorpe N.Lincs.
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 13 July 2018, 20:55:36 »

So at just over 5ft 11ins and 10st 2lbs I'd look like part of the seat belt arrangement :D :D ;D ;D ;D

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 13 July 2018, 21:37:17 »

There was a 70 stone gentleman on TV the other night. Poor bastard hadn't been out of the house for years and couldn't reach round to wipe his own arse.

Not all bad news though. By the time the documentary was over he was down to a svelte and athletic 50 stone, and was well enough to 'sit up in bed' without help. :)

I love a happy ending.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 13 July 2018, 21:39:14 »

.....not sure he'd fit the Superb though. :)

STEMO

« Reply #25 on: 13 July 2018, 21:58:26 »

There was a 70 stone gentleman on TV the other night. Poor bastard hadn't been out of the house for years and couldn't reach round to wipe his own arse.

Not all bad news though. By the time the documentary was over he was down to a svelte and athletic 50 stone, and was well enough to 'sit up in bed' without help. :)

I love a happy ending.
He'd lose a load of weight if you just left him in on his own with bottles of water and some fruit.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 13 July 2018, 22:48:48 »

I love a happy ending.
He'd lose a load of weight if you just left him in on his own with bottles of water and some fruit.
[/highlight]

I believe he was from the north so probably won't be very familiar with fruit and vegetables. ::) ::) ;)

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 14 July 2018, 20:13:09 »

Back from Weight Watchers to original topic, :P I had a Superb estate auto as a loan car when the cretin across the road from me left his hand brake off and it rolled 50yds into the back of mine. >:(  Found it a very good drive all round and if the opportunity arose i,d certainly get one. It would  probably have to be about 15yrs old to be in my price bracket though. :D

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 14 July 2018, 20:52:29 »

1.5 stone sounds like too much?

I’m 6’ 5” and 13.5 stone.

You need to go on a pudding, chips, peas & gravy diet .....  ;D (I know suvverners don't really do chippies  ;))

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 14 July 2018, 20:53:26 »

I love a happy ending.

You know he actually died ......  :-X
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 21 queries.