Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Re: New Clothing  (Read 4318 times)

paul.lovejoy

• Omega Baron
  • Ramsgate Kent
    • wife mad 2.6 cd estate
    • View Profile
Re: New Clothing
« Reply #15 on: 27 August 2012, 23:43:01 »

hey anyway is this in the right section i came on here to look at cars, the boss must be loosing it , i said it would happen.he will be talking to Elvis next :o :o

SteveAvfc.

• Omega Knight
  • Bristol
    • Mv6 2.6 V6
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 28 August 2012, 04:48:35 »

Firstly this is not aimed at anyone in particular and certianley not TB whom i hold in high regard.. Understand copy right and OOF is free

My view

I would be more than happy to Pay for the priveledge of using OOF more than happy i do not see why anybody should be out of pocket in fact if i won lotto tomorrow OOF with never be short of funds simples, you never know :D just my opinion and i know and respect opossing view but introduce a memeber ship fee and watch free loaders dissapear yes i would actually pay to get the piss taken out of me :D

I am relativley new to the site a year but i have had the advantage of actually meeting people at Newent and i would add made to feel very welcome and not put down at all because i know absolutely nothing about cars :o. plus with the added fact that i personally feel i have made connections with people on here  which i enjoy and hopefully will continue too do so

Sam is like a little inspiration a young lad eager and full of enthusiasm in my honest opinion, look at his other posts yes he copied the logo don't think for one minute he was out to make a buck, members liked what they saw and wanted it ditto to the work he is doing on his car. Oh yes and look at his pictures quite handy with a camera too. Anyway a creative individual that hopefully will not be flogged at dawn with a wet copy of the financial times.

at the end of the day a bollocking from the boss you bad boy but lets not put him down hey :y :y

:y :y :y
If you work and do your best you get the sack just like the rest.

Sam Burton

• Dunton, Bedfordshire
  • Just Car Mad Really
    • 09Mondeo, 08Ka, FL 2.5 TD
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 28 August 2012, 08:16:37 »

Well if the OOF Admin Team would like a donation towards my human error then please tell me who i have to send it to so i can just whipe this slate clean, I am sorry to all of the OOF Team for all this but like i said in the previous previous thread we were discussing would we ever do a hoodie or another Fleece and you guys said unlikely so im sorry if i went behind your back and had it done, but my intentions were purely good and not to flog cheap s*** but just enjoy were another item of clothing with the Forums badge that we all know and love.

Sam
Drives: 2009 Ford Mondeo Titanium X Sport Auto - 'The Dog Bus'
2008 Ford Ka 1.3 Zetec Climate - 'the run about'
2000 Vauxhall Omega 2.5td Auto - 'The Project'

Auto Addict

• Administrator
  • North Birmingham
  • Back to Vx to keep TB happy
    • Astra K Elite ST
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 28 August 2012, 08:32:50 »

Well if the OOF Admin Team would like a donation towards my human error then please tell me who i have to send it to so i can just whipe this slate clean, I am sorry to all of the OOF Team for all this but like i said in the previous previous thread we were discussing would we ever do a hoodie or another Fleece and you guys said unlikely so im sorry if i went behind your back and had it done, but my intentions were purely good and not to flog cheap s*** but just enjoy were another item of clothing with the Forums badge that we all know and love.

Sam

The Admin team does not require a donation.

We accept that you made a genuine error, end of.
I like red cars

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 28 August 2012, 18:32:33 »

certianley not TB whom i hold in high regard..
Are you deranged, young man :o

Sam is like a little insperation a young lad eager and full of enthusisim in my honest opinion
Agree wholeheartedly. Whilst I may not publically agree with all his mods, I applaud him for his work/mods to his Omega

at the end of the day a bollocking from the boss you bad boy but lets not put him dowm hey
I hope he hasn't been put down in that kind of way. Yes, been made aware of the rules, somewhat sacastically at times, maybe, and I'm sure has taken it all onboard :y
Grumpy old man

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 28 August 2012, 18:35:14 »

I have a PM convo going with Sam Burton, and I think its now purely an issue between Sam and the Admins.

Nothing more to add to AA's post, so locking. As usual, any burning need to have a moan, PM me or one of the others :y
Grumpy old man
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 21 queries.