Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2003 Omega Elite 3.2 V6 24V (cargo area fastners and cup holder query)  (Read 2049 times)

EliteRich

• East Midlands, UK
    • Omega Elite 3.2 V6 24V
    • View Profile

Just purchased a 2003 Omega Elite Estate 3.2 V6 24V and a couple of questions:
What are the plastic screw caps called that hold down the carpet in the cargo area and where can I get some?
Didn't realise serious lack of cup holders. Any suggestions, especially for front?

johnnydog

• Omega Knight
  • Lancashire
    • 2.6 & 3.2 sal, 3.2 est
    • View Profile

I would have thought your best bet was either a Vauxhall dealer (most likely would have to order them in), a breakers yard, or any of the Vauxhall breakers on EBay such as 'omega52' or 'omegaspareparts'.
Any decent VX dealer should know what you mean when you ask for the estate rear luggage area carpet retaining clips!
There are three colours - beige, grey or black.
I think they are refered to as 'buttons'
Trying to interpret the VX parts list needs a maths degree but I think they are as follows -
Beige 904378834
Black 90431808
Grey 90438838
What colour do you need? No doubt someone on here will also have some - depending on what colour and number needed, I may have some black ones.
As regards cup holders, there are only the ridiculous ones in the centre console, but I never use cup holders anyway(even if I had some proper ones to use).
2002 3.2 Elite saloon, 2003 3.2 Elite estate, 2003 2.6 Elite saloon
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 22 queries.