Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Screenwash at ECP  (Read 2611 times)

STEMO

Re: Screenwash at ECP
« Reply #15 on: 17 September 2019, 18:34:21 »

Mine currently have whatever it was Morrisons was selling when I was there doing the shopping  ;D :-[

don't go too cheap or you'll be saying your screen wash pump filter is blocked with slime  ;) ;)
Or, like last time I used that TripleQX shite from ECP, found it froze, neat, and shagged a headlight washer, which was over £50, plus a bumper off job to fix it.

I use the Halfords Berry (-10C) concentrated stuff most of the time, 20% in summer, 100% in winter, or in Jan/Feb, the Citrus -20C stuff.  Cheap enough (effectively free for me, as I have a near never ending supply of Halfords vouchers) on trade, convenient, and cashback as well (which often goes towards yet more Halfords vouchers ;D)

I like the Blackcurrant as it smells really nice!  :y  ;D
Small things amuse small minds...... ;D

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
Re: Screenwash at ECP
« Reply #16 on: 17 September 2019, 18:58:19 »

Mine currently have whatever it was Morrisons was selling when I was there doing the shopping  ;D :-[

don't go too cheap or you'll be saying your screen wash pump filter is blocked with slime  ;) ;)
Or, like last time I used that TripleQX shite from ECP, found it froze, neat, and shagged a headlight washer, which was over £50, plus a bumper off job to fix it.

I use the Halfords Berry (-10C) concentrated stuff most of the time, 20% in summer, 100% in winter, or in Jan/Feb, the Citrus -20C stuff.  Cheap enough (effectively free for me, as I have a near never ending supply of Halfords vouchers) on trade, convenient, and cashback as well (which often goes towards yet more Halfords vouchers ;D)

I like the Blackcurrant as it smells really nice!  :y  ;D
Small things amuse small minds...... ;D

So they say....  :-\

I wouldn't know of course!  :)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 22 queries.