Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Doctor Gollum - Advice  (Read 4916 times)

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
Re: Doctor Gollum - Advice
« Reply #15 on: 02 May 2017, 18:10:20 »

Any frustration comes from supposedly intelligent people skim reading and then copping the arse when they're called out on it.

Or intelligent people coming across poor, and rude communication which is all so busy trying to be objectionable that it does not help the person requesting politely some help.

I thought GD we had put this to bed, but if you want to carry on with the charade.....................................!!! ::) ::) ::) ::)

You just do not get it do you?  Obviously from what a few have said you are not like this in real life, so why take the attitude on here, playing a performance to insult. You admit to:

" just that I can't be doing pandering to the 'woe is me approach' that many have."  and
"And whilst I admit to having a slightly sarcastic outlook on life I am actually one of the most loyal and devoted people that I know. Only a few people genuinely appreciate that and very few of them are here.

So there we have it. Take it or leave it."

It is a good job that most of us on here can communicate politely and diplomatically, and with always an understanding note. There are different abilities displayed on this Forum, and if you are going to communicate on here allow for this.  Leave it out with the curt, sarcastic, casuistic, belittling, and plain rude comments.  This Forum has always "encouraged"people with great advice and much patience displayed over the years I have known it; you do the opposite!

WHY???!!  It is not good for you, me, and all members on here, along with those who may think of joining but see your comments and decide differently.  You have obviously not been a senior business manager responsible for thousands of staff who has to have great inter-personnel skills as I have to keep the interests of the business achievable; getting the most out of the people who will generate the profits you need to meet multi-million pound targets. With your approach you would fail dramatically.

AS I said, grow up and stop the act!

This is getting very tedious now.
« Last Edit: 02 May 2017, 18:16:58 by Lizzie Zoom »

STEMO

« Reply #16 on: 02 May 2017, 18:23:50 »

That's the way to sort it all out, blow your own trumpet....again. :y

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 02 May 2017, 18:25:16 »

This thread should be nuked!  ::)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 02 May 2017, 18:25:50 »

What else STEMO will work?

If someone is very rude they need to be told.  This is a public forum. :)

STEMO

« Reply #19 on: 02 May 2017, 18:27:25 »

We don't need to know about your 'business management skills', we've heard it all before, several (hundred) times.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 02 May 2017, 18:37:34 »

We don't need to know about your 'business management skills', we've heard it all before, several (hundred) times.

So how else am I to get the message across about how rude he is and how I am qualified to understand that?  I am not a push over type women, and he needs to know that!!

FFS I have only re- joined this Forum, which has dramatically shrunk in size, so I can keep my Omega going.  I welcome advise, but I am NOT going to take insults and a stupid attitude from any individual.  I quote my life experiences so you understand why I do not tolerate such rubbish!  But, this time the bullies on here will not make me decide to leave.  My Omega (the reason for this site; Vauxhall Omega's) is why I stay here!

I explained the other week about how I found GD's "performance", but he takes no notice. The insults and rudeness keeps coming, and no-one is stopping it.

THat is the last word I am going to say on the matter in the interests of the Forum, and me. I can do without it!!

Olympia5776

• Omega Baron
  • Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 02 May 2017, 21:00:59 »

Oh dear ..... this looks like exit in the huff  number 4..............

the alarming man

• Omega Baron
  • medway kent
    • disco V8
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 02 May 2017, 21:15:36 »

looks like one of us has descended into swearing being an educated woman and all that.not really called for or tbh lady like being a family forum and all that  >:(
'the more people i meet...the more i like the dog'

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

omegod

• Omega Baron
  • liverpool
    • 2017 Seat Ateca
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 02 May 2017, 21:20:21 »

looks like one of us has descended into swearing being an educated woman and all that.not really called for or tbh lady like being a family forum and all that  >:(

Do abbreviations actually count as swearing?
Happy to do Omega servicing etc around Merseyside,cruise activation, airbag lights sorted too...

Lincs Robert

« Reply #24 on: 02 May 2017, 21:29:36 »

Yes - IMHO ......

New POD

• Miseryside
    • NEED MV6
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 02 May 2017, 21:29:52 »

Any frustration comes from supposedly intelligent people skim reading and then copping the arse when they're called out on it.

You ever been tested ? Are you on the autism spectrum - they don't call it aspergers, but it might be that you are actually underdeveloped socially, and might like to get some professional help to perhaps improve.

*Ironic that I jumped to this conclusion. I did an (unscientific) online test after 2 of my relatives (nephew and niece) were diagnosed, and found myself to be borderline aspie, but probably not. I haven't told my family, as I prefer if they assume I'm just a bit strange.

the alarming man

• Omega Baron
  • medway kent
    • disco V8
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 02 May 2017, 21:33:56 »

well when your child asks what the means we will see if it counts or not...

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Lincs Robert

« Reply #27 on: 02 May 2017, 21:37:11 »

Lizzie,

You are not helping yourself here -IMHO of course. References to "senior manager", "thousands of staff", "millions of pounds budgets" really don't wash - in fact have the opposite effect. I see Mr Precious as a windup merchant yes, but you set yourself up for more by "lectures" on things ...

The further you stray from car "facts" the greater the risk of being bitten.

As I said, IMHO & hope it's received in the spirit intended.

Rob

omegod

• Omega Baron
  • liverpool
    • 2017 Seat Ateca
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 02 May 2017, 21:46:42 »

Oh for flips sake !
Happy to do Omega servicing etc around Merseyside,cruise activation, airbag lights sorted too...

the alarming man

• Omega Baron
  • medway kent
    • disco V8
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 02 May 2017, 21:48:01 »

Oh for flips sake !

hmmm ok :y...still not need though

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 22 queries.