Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11   Go Down

Author Topic: Second Referendum  (Read 18068 times)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
Re: Second Referendum
« Reply #135 on: 15 March 2019, 12:31:49 »

Here do...

First call out is free :D

I've just been outbid on Ebay and due to the resulting trauma I may be in need of the Wambulance. :'( :'( :'(

STEMO

« Reply #136 on: 15 March 2019, 12:47:19 »

If anyone gets banned from the forum, they'll just have to be British about it.

They'll have to beg for the ban to be reconsidered and, if the decision is that the ban is the ban and there's no room for compromise, they can ask for an extension of at least 12 months, hoping that the ban will go away and we can all have a nice cup of tea.
« Last Edit: 15 March 2019, 12:48:56 by STEMO »

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: 15 March 2019, 12:58:56 »

They'll have to beg for the ban to be reconsidered and, if the decision is that the ban is the ban and there's no room for compromise, they can ask for an extension of at least 12 months, hoping that the ban will go away and we can all have a nice cup of tea.

I have never been banned even temporarily from this forum because I am the most decent chap any of you could hope to meet. :y

However, I have banned twice from the Jag Info forum, the second time the final time. It is a sterile forum full of politically correct male feminists and assorted mangina's. 

Olympia5776

• Omega Baron
  • Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: 15 March 2019, 13:00:02 »

Alternativly they could complain that they weren't made aware of the full facts of the rules of the site at the time of the offence and insist on a return to the offending post with the ability to ammend it adinfinitum to prevent the ban from being imposed.

STEMO

« Reply #139 on: 15 March 2019, 13:00:40 »

I have never been banned even temporarily from this forum because I am the most decent chap any of you could hope to meet. :y

However, I have banned twice from the Jag Info forum, the second time the final time. It is a sterile forum full of politically correct male feminists and assorted mangina's.
TB is far too soft with you. If I ruled the world, you'd have gone long ago.

STEMO

« Reply #140 on: 15 March 2019, 13:02:24 »

Alternativly they could complain that they weren't made aware of the full facts of the rules of the site at the time of the offence and insist on a return to the offending post with the ability to ammend it adinfinitum to prevent the ban from being imposed.
Either of those options seems feasible. Anything, as long as it takes forever and the ban is never actually implemented.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: 15 March 2019, 13:04:09 »

This is quite a big ask. ;)

You'd miss me if I went....... :-* :-*

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: 15 March 2019, 13:06:16 »

To be honest there is nobody on this forum I dislike.  :) .......even those from Miseryside.

Olympia5776

• Omega Baron
  • Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: 15 March 2019, 13:06:37 »

Mmmmmm, upon reflection my jaiket might be on a shaky nail .
If so , I love you all .

STEMO

« Reply #144 on: 15 March 2019, 13:07:09 »

This is quite a big ask. ;)

You'd miss me if I went....... :-* :-*
Why don't you hit the button, then we'd know for sure  ;D

STEMO

« Reply #145 on: 15 March 2019, 13:10:12 »

Mmmmmm, upon reflection my jaiket might be on a shaky nail .
If so , I love you all .
I remember the good old days, when we had some proper bust ups. People left, in tears, it was great.  ;D But that was before Jaime became a modern man.   :(

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: 15 March 2019, 13:21:41 »

I was not, in any way shape or form, directing it to individuals...

The service is openly available to everyone regardless of sectarian measures, including, but not limited to: race, colour, politics, orientation (opinion, gender and sexuality), credit score or post code...  ;)
Fixed for glaring typo :D
Onanists always think outside the box.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: 15 March 2019, 13:25:07 »

Scottish you say?

Genetically hailing from Orkney, you southerners will get no preferential treatment  :P

Olympia5776

• Omega Baron
  • Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: 15 March 2019, 14:08:14 »

Scottish you say?

Genetically hailing from Orkney, you southerners will get no preferential treatment  :P

You could be a fifth columnist ......
https://www.businessinsider.com/brexit-orkney-exploring-independence-from-scotland-after-2017-1?r=US&IR=T

Aye , I could see their economy based on the herring and a bit of piracy ....

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: 15 March 2019, 15:36:46 »

What Holyrood forget is that the oil transits through the northern isles ::)

The deal at the independent Scotland referendum was that the Islands would approve of an independent Scotland on the condition that they reserved the right to become independent of Scotland ;D

Interestingly they actually voted both against an independent Scotland and to remain in the EU...
« Last Edit: 15 March 2019, 15:48:18 by Doctor Gollum »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11   Go Up

Page created in 0.124 seconds with 22 queries.