Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: Oxford meet no.4  (Read 14906 times)

ianu

• Intermediate Member
  • Oxfordshire
    • XC90/Maserati QPV/CooperS
    • View Profile
Re: Oxford meet no.4
« Reply #90 on: 31 October 2010, 22:11:30 »

A collection of excellent photo's, many thanks Ian.
I think we need to make you the official OOF photographer, the salary is our eternal gratitude  ;D

Do you mind if I use the photo of EN52 KSK you took for my avatar? That is if I can work out to make it small enough to put there  ::)

No problem at all Josh - Philnohair is already using one - I'm flattered. It took me a while to figure it out - but unlike me and the nightmare I was having in the early hours this morning  >:( - if you read the very comprehensive instructions on the how to guides  ::)in the first place - it's not difficult  ;).

Bit late for the 2011 calendar Radar - maybe an OOF-WI one for 2012 then - one for the Ladies  :question :question

feeutfo

« Reply #91 on: 31 October 2010, 22:12:05 »

Good work Ian.  :y

And appologies for being late, missed some of you  :-[

harpersimon

• Marlow, Bucks
  • Live fast, Die young - leave a good looking corpse
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 31 October 2010, 22:24:00 »

Looks a great , meeting - I'll have to keep an eye for another in this area, as I am Marlow way - some great cars here..

ianu

• Intermediate Member
  • Oxfordshire
    • XC90/Maserati QPV/CooperS
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 31 October 2010, 22:26:19 »

Really impressed with the shots Ian, does that comment have more value being from a retired pro photographer ???  [smiley=happy.gif]

I could be very interested in that V reg blue miggy, it looks so very well looked after and polished.... 'oooooops! it's mine'  [smiley=embarassed.gif] AND... ' The camera never lies '..  ;)
Thanks Jusme - pleasure to meet you yesterday and very nice of you to say so. You're right it never lies - just a few white ones now and again  ::) ::) (ain't that right Symes  ;)).
To be honest - apart from a bit of tweaking with brightness and contrast to sort out glare (and a splash of cropping to remove the rest of the traffic that was in the car park)  - these are pretty close to the originals. That blue does look lovely doesn't it..

Cheers
Ian.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 22 queries.