Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11   Go Down

Author Topic: Chester Services  (Read 18681 times)

davethediver

• Omega Knight
  • Blackburn, Lancs.
    • View Profile
Re: Chester Services
« Reply #120 on: 05 November 2010, 19:50:16 »

Can't see there being any clamping, i mean would you clamp a car when the owner has twenty of his mates stood next to it?  ;D ;D ;D
“It is not necessary to understand things in order to argue about them.”
P.A. Caron de Beaumarchais

Debs.

« Reply #121 on: 05 November 2010, 19:53:27 »

.....I'd rather find a different venue for next time........

There`s no way I can afford to pay an £80 automatic fine with that two hour limit, so I`m afraid it`ll have to be a flying-visit for the dogs and I. :'(

Welung666

« Reply #122 on: 05 November 2010, 20:16:06 »

I'll call the manager at the services in the morning and see what I can arrange because I won't pay a fine either!

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: 05 November 2010, 20:29:29 »

.....I'd rather find a different venue for next time........

There`s no way I can afford to pay an £80 automatic fine with that two hour limit, so I`m afraid it`ll have to be a flying-visit for the dogs and I. :'(

what ever they sent you is not a fine, it can filed in the bin.
http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/reclaim/private-parking-tickets

Amigo

• Omega Baron
  • Immingham N.E Lincs.
  • Be objective, be selective.
    • Passat & Cortina GXL
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: 05 November 2010, 20:35:05 »

As said earlier i'd like to see them try!!! Sadly it's neither here nor there now as i've got a Sunday run off. Battersea "wrong side of the water!" for 9am in a truck means getting out of bed @ 2am, sod that, so i'll claim a night out & park up just before the M25 & do the "sticky bit" monday morning.
   Sorry folks, dry your eyes girls & you Pete :-* I've been looking forward to this but we all have to turn a coin. The Beastie is sulking with me as she wanted to see her friends!!!! I'll log in on the lappy ala hotel Volvo & look at the piccies,. See you in a field somewhere next year, Guy. :'(
Curry makes the world go round!

Debs.

« Reply #125 on: 05 November 2010, 20:39:56 »

As said earlier i'd like to see them try!!! Sadly it's neither here nor there now as i've got a Sunday run off. Battersea "wrong side of the water!" for 9am in a truck means getting out of bed @ 2am, sod that, so i'll claim a night out & park up just before the M25 & do the "sticky bit" monday morning.
   Sorry folks, dry your eyes girls & you Pete :-* I've been looking forward to this but we all have to turn a coin. The Beastie is sulking with me as she wanted to see her friends!!!! I'll log in on the lappy ala hotel Volvo & look at the piccies,. See you in a field somewhere next year, Guy. :'(

:( The pups. and I are gutted! :'(

Welung666

« Reply #126 on: 05 November 2010, 20:42:02 »

:( The pups. and I are gutted! :'(

Me too :( Been looking forward to meeting you.

omegod

• Omega Baron
  • liverpool
    • 2017 Seat Ateca
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: 06 November 2010, 16:02:21 »

Can't see me making it as the beastie is dead :'( If your put off by the services fines you could all come round to mine and fix/burn the bugger ;D

Hope you all have a good meet anyway and I will catch you at the next one :y
Happy to do Omega servicing etc around Merseyside,cruise activation, airbag lights sorted too...

Elite Pete

• Omega Queen
  • Chester
  • My spider senses are tingling
    • Audi SQ5 GSX1400
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: 06 November 2010, 16:47:46 »

Is the meet still going ahead as I have loads that I could be doing elsewhere. So who's still going :(
Retired

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: 06 November 2010, 17:17:11 »

Is the meet still going ahead as I have loads that I could be doing elsewhere. So who's still going :(

It's taken months of meticulous planning & now you say you have something better you could be doing?  :-?  ;D  ;D  ;D
I am still planning on coming .... hopefully on time  :-[

Elite Pete

• Omega Queen
  • Chester
  • My spider senses are tingling
    • Audi SQ5 GSX1400
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: 06 November 2010, 17:19:20 »

It's taken months of meticulous planning & now you say you have something better you could be doing?  :-?  ;D  ;D  ;D
Now there's no mention of better in my sentence but I could be earning a few quid instead ;D
Retired

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: 06 November 2010, 17:23:13 »

Now there's no mention of better in my sentence but I could be earning a few quid instead ;D

In al honesty there's probably loads of this she I could find to do, paint a bedroom, tidy a route though my garage etc etc, but the meet is a handy excuse not to do any of those things. I can see me going back in work after 6 days off, and done the square root of nothing! .... again.  :-?

FoxyV6

« Reply #132 on: 06 November 2010, 17:25:32 »

sorry guys i cant make this now. Hopefully catch you at the next one. :y

Debs.

« Reply #133 on: 06 November 2010, 17:28:43 »

:y I`m planning on a noon arrival. :y

SJKOO01

« Reply #134 on: 06 November 2010, 17:32:05 »

Think there's still a few that will be turning up Pete, even though they're concerned about the parking fee info that's now been spoken of !.
I believe Wellung was going to phone the Services manager and see if he could see if we could meet up without fear of the Gastapo looking at us as easy targets to make a quick buck, and them looking elsewhere  ::) ;D

Though know there's a few that have dropped out due to personal commitments.

The weather is supposed to be half decent anyhow, so hopefully won't be a wash out.

Perhaps we all need to think if there's a more suitable place to meet up. One where were more welcome as members of the public, and not having to feel like it's a short stop meeting  ;)

Also having decent public toilets for the ladies on here who would like to come along  ::) .
« Last Edit: 06 November 2010, 18:06:41 by SJKOO01 »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 21 queries.