Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: My dislike of BMW's took on a whole new meaning last night!!!  (Read 1992 times)

Crazycarzowner

Pulled over a Beemer last night, only for being a bit too heavy right-footed. Went to speak to said driver who buried his foot again on the go pedal and nearly took me with him!  :o :o :o

kevinp58

• Omega Knight
  • kent
    • 2002 3.2 elite
    • View Profile
Re: My dislike of BMW's took on a whole new meaning last night!!!
« Reply #1 on: 22 December 2013, 15:54:05 »

Throw the book at hin Jason,  :y :y just your typical beemer driver then >:(

05omegav6

« Reply #2 on: 22 December 2013, 16:32:25 »

Turns a simple ticking off into dangerous driving or potentially attempted manslaughter :-\

Retarded pure and simple >:(

RobG

• Omega Queen
  • Bristol
  • I might have a link, pic or part number for that
    • 16 plate Mokka. Vivaro
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 22 December 2013, 16:34:44 »

Turns a simple ticking off
That`s an "assumption"
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

UPVC windows/doors/fascias/soffit/gutters supplied/fitted

05omegav6

« Reply #4 on: 22 December 2013, 16:39:04 »

Turns a simple ticking off
That`s an "assumption"
Implied...
Pulled over a Beemer last night,only for being a bit too heavy right-footed. Went to speak to said driver who buried his foot again on the go pedal and nearly took me with him!  :o :o :o
« Last Edit: 22 December 2013, 16:41:21 by ex taxi al »

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • Omega 2.6 V6 Auto '51 Reg
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 22 December 2013, 16:52:56 »

Are you sure it was entirely his fault? Before anyone is allowed to purchase a Bum-Wee they have to undergo an intensive course at the Company-run PratSchool and unless they pass they are denied the purchase.
I like the cars, but could never own one for that reason, unless it were a prize in a competition, as my wife spotted in a magazine recently: that way, the competition organisers would be the "owners" and THEY would have to go on the PratCourse, so I wouldn't have to! :y

Crazycarzowner

« Reply #6 on: 22 December 2013, 16:55:39 »

To be honest, it would have been a ticking off if he'd played ball. he took off because..................................he was p1$$ed!

Anyway to cut a long story short, he dumped the car a short distance away, then started to run cross country in the pitch black night, only to have an argument with some barbed-wire fencing  ::) ::) ::) Once he'd untangled himself from that there was a rather hungry German Shepherd to contend with. Talk about frying pan into the fire  :y

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 22 December 2013, 17:00:18 »

Turns a simple ticking off into dangerous driving or potentially attempted manslaughter :-\

Retarded pure and simple >:(

Sadly, this sort of things can have tragic consequences, like happened recently in Reading when a policeman was deploying a Stinger to stop a stolen Audi and the driver swerved to miss the Stinger taking out the poor policeman doing his duty. The last I heard was that he was critical with head injuries, I hope the fact that I have seen no further news, means that it is good news and he is making a good recovery.
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 22 December 2013, 17:03:07 »

To be honest, it would have been a ticking off if he'd played ball. he took off because..................................he was p1$$ed!

Anyway to cut a long story short, he dumped the car a short distance away, then started to run cross country in the pitch black night, only to have an argument with some barbed-wire fencing  ::) ::) ::) Once he'd untangled himself from that there was a rather hungry German Shepherd to contend with. Talk about frying pan into the fire  :y

Love it  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

cam2502

• Omega Baron
  • dumfries,scotland
    • 08 BMW 520d & 03 Saab 95
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 22 December 2013, 18:46:40 »

Nowt to do with disliking BMWs surely. Pissed up drivers aye but leave the car out of it.
Yip, you've guessed it, I've got a BM...... I'll get my coat.  :)

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 22 December 2013, 18:52:43 »

As said the other day, looks like there are still plenty of drivers who are prepared to risk it behind the wheel while pi$$ed ...... I trust you all showed due sympathy while his wounds were treated  ::) ::) ::)  ;D

Crazycarzowner

« Reply #11 on: 22 December 2013, 19:05:39 »

He was treated with the utmost respect  ;)

He wasn't the only one last night either Andy, Pished Polish driver twanged 3 parked cars, female so drunk she couldn't stand never mind drive, male no license pished on meds for epilepsy??? .........................shall I continue........................  >:( >:( :( :(

Crazycarzowner

« Reply #12 on: 22 December 2013, 19:09:17 »

All can afford to risk their own (and more importantly others lives), can afford to drink to excess, but can't afford a bloody taxi home!!!!

All of the above stopped lived within roughly 5 mile radius of where they'd been drinking!!!

SIR Philbutt

• Omega Knight
  • Rochdale - Manchester
  • It will soon be Christmas ...
    • 03 2.2 CDX LPG estate
    • View Profile
    • PJB Home Services
« Reply #13 on: 22 December 2013, 19:16:52 »

He wasn't the only one last night either Andy, Pished Polish driver twanged 3 parked cars, female so drunk she couldn't stand never mind drive, male no license pished on meds for epilepsy??? .........................shall I continue........................  >:( >:( :( :(

Never thought i'd read an episode of Road Wars in an OOF post  :o :o :o

Keep it up Jason and keep the stories coming  :y :y 8)
keep happy, keep safe, keep smiling, keep in touch

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 22 December 2013, 19:18:28 »

and that's a regular thing on a Fri/Sat night is it? What about early mornings after the night before? All too easy to still be way over the limit the next day going to work.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 22 queries.