Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lpg kit  (Read 840 times)

924boy

• Rhuddlan, N. Wales
    • View Profile
Lpg kit
« on: 06 December 2010, 10:14:05 »

Lpg kit taken off a '99 mini f/l 2.0. Was in full working order before removal. Tank is full. The only problem is when being removed the plastic plug that goes into the back of the dash switch broke and came off (but all 4 spade connectors are intact) so whoever fits it will have to work out what order they go onto the switch. Looking for £400.

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
Re: Lpg kit
« Reply #1 on: 06 December 2010, 14:09:37 »

Lpg kit taken off a '99 mini f/l 2.0. Was in full working order before removal. Tank is full. The only problem is when being removed the plastic plug that goes into the back of the dash switch broke and came off (but all 4 spade connectors are intact) so whoever fits it will have to work out what order they go onto the switch. Looking for £400.

Thats going to be difficult, they are heavy enough empty. Its also not a good idea moving them full.

Must also be a very neat job, I can't see any LPG injectors or Mixer system

924boy

• Rhuddlan, N. Wales
    • View Profile
Re: Lpg kit
« Reply #2 on: 06 December 2010, 15:44:32 »

Its already removed from the vehicle and is being stored safely, and yes it is heavy but transportation won't be an issue as long as its strapped down securely. It is a very neat install but all the parts are present, I will add a pic of it all as it is now it has been removed when I get the chance to take 1.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 21 queries.