Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Very strange day...  (Read 4532 times)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
Re: Very strange day...
« Reply #30 on: 09 January 2020, 15:55:15 »

I suppose Edward and Mrs Simpson was a bigger story because he was king.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 09 January 2020, 15:57:28 »

Yes indeed, and the fact he and she met, and were fans of, Hitler! >:( >:( >:(

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 09 January 2020, 16:41:53 »

Rumour has it that it was it Edward who taught the young Princess Elizabeth how to perfect the Nazi salute?

aaronjb

« Reply #33 on: 09 January 2020, 16:45:31 »

99% of actors & actresses earn less than the minimum wage. The 1% are generally household names & before Harry met Sally Megan I can't recall any of her films, TV shows or Broadway reviews, but then again I'm not a big fan of the visual arts, so you will have to enlighten me with a few links to them.

She was a lead character in the show 'Suits', reportedly paid $50k per episode, so $450k p/a. Slightly more than minimum wage, even in that Capitalist hell-hole America.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 09 January 2020, 16:49:19 »

99% of actors & actresses earn less than the minimum wage. The 1% are generally household names & before Harry met Sally Megan I can't recall any of her films, TV shows or Broadway reviews, but then again I'm not a big fan of the visual arts, so you will have to enlighten me with a few links to them.

She was a lead character in the show 'Suits', reportedly paid $50k per episode, so $450k p/a. Slightly more than minimum wage, even in that Capitalist hell-hole America.

Sounds like a fair old wedge of Wonga, but didn't the cast of Friends get £1,000,000 for each episode.

Imagine what they would earn if they could act. :)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 09 January 2020, 16:51:35 »

Sounds like a fair old wedge of Wonga, but didn't the cast of Friends get £1,000,000 for each episode.

Her divorce settlement will be a tidy sum and should keep her out of the trailer parks.  ;)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 09 January 2020, 16:53:43 »

Her divorce settlement will be a tidy sum and should keep her out of the trailer parks.  ;)

I think Megan is no more than an opportunist. She saw the opening and went for it.

..........which is pretty much what Harry did. ;D

STEMO

« Reply #37 on: 09 January 2020, 17:03:14 »

I think Megan is no more than an opportunist. She saw the opening and went for it.

No doubt you're imagining his ginger pubes and her dusky..........skin?  ;D

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 09 January 2020, 17:32:03 »

No doubt you're imagining his ginger pubes and her dusky..........skin?  ;D

I imagine Megan would be sporting a cute little smoothie. :y As for ginger man pubes I usually eat about now. :-\

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 09 January 2020, 17:35:06 »

Rumour has it that it was it Edward who taught the young Princess Elizabeth how to perfect the Nazi salute?

No doubt, as the Royal family are of German origin and it was not unusual to witness Nazis salutes in pre-war Britain.  Most were ignorant as to what the Nazis really were.

This event has always left me cold, but that is not in context of 1938 when the Nazis seemed OK:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAOyH0O2ncE

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 09 January 2020, 17:59:11 »

The news is full of it. This is not a rhetorical question, but who actually cares?

Hello culture. There is so much important stuff going on.
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 19 queries.