Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 1999 2.5 Elite  (Read 1326 times)

Tommy

• Truro, Cornwall
    • View Profile
1999 2.5 Elite
« on: 29 October 2009, 20:26:45 »

For those of you who know, my family and I are emigrating to New Zealand so it is time for my Omega to go to a new home.

We are travelling from Cornwall to the Midlands on Sunday 1st November and fly out on the 8th. I would like to keep hold of it until the 7th as we need it to travel about that week. So it would be ideal if you were in the Midlands or near Heathrow.

Now for some details;-

As stated it's a 1999 2.5 Elite Automatic in black. All the gadgets work including the sunroof, rear blind, memory seats etc
Mot expires 27/01/10 It's only fail last time out was a phone holder obscuring part of the windscreen & the front number plate letters not spaced correctly. (Fail certificate included in paperwork) No advisories
Tax due Feb 2010
New back box fitted last week £85
4 New tyres fitted in January including front disk pads
Receipts, MOT's etc dating back to 2002. Two I can't find at the moment but will include when I find them is a receipt for a replacement engine at 83000 miles - she's done 153000. And the cam belt changed about 20000 miles ago.

She has no 'liquid' leaks from the engine, gearbox etc

Last year she went to Italy and back without any problems at all. She's a very classy looking car and I will be really sorry to see her go. We did contemplate taking her with us but it was a little cost prohibitive

She has been really well looked after by me and the previous owners (5 previous) Her only flaw is a not very good respray on the front edge of the bonnet. Easily rectified but not something I have got around to doing.

I'm looking for £800 or a very near offer. For that it is a bargin believe me

Photo's to follow

Tommy

• Truro, Cornwall
    • View Profile
Re: 1999 2.5 Elite
« Reply #1 on: 04 November 2009, 10:50:00 »

It's sold now guys - thanks

hotel21

• Administrator
  • The Kingdom of Fife
    • View Profile
Re: 1999 2.5 Elite
« Reply #2 on: 04 November 2009, 18:03:30 »

:y

locking......
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 21 queries.