Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Why swop for this ?  (Read 1680 times)

2boxerdogs

Why swop for this ?
« on: 04 December 2016, 14:01:20 »

My mate bought a lovely C43 AMG Merc a little while back in great condition, popped round this morning to show me his new motor a Nissan Qashqai ! Why I asked him , because his daughter believes it is safer when he picks the granddaughter up from school on the odd occasion, me I'd sooner walk or get a bus than do a swap like that. She has already hinted about borrowing it  so I think it is a case it will be more in keeping with the other little boxes outside the school gates.

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
  • 3.2 Manual Special Saloon ReMapped and LPG'd and
    • 3.2 Manual Special Estate
    • View Profile
Re: Why swop for this ?
« Reply #1 on: 04 December 2016, 14:11:21 »

I would have bought her a beaten up Transit Van if she needs something to throw the kids in the back.  :)

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 04 December 2016, 16:46:06 »

I,d tell my daughter to pick ,em up herself if she suggested that to me. ::)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 04 December 2016, 18:04:07 »

Ah bless the little snowflakes!  ;D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 04 December 2016, 18:46:42 »

Of the 3 vehicles mentioned in the thread, I'd have the Transit any day of the week :)
Grumpy old man

2boxerdogs

« Reply #5 on: 07 January 2017, 17:51:27 »

The Nissan has gone couldn't put up with the lack of power he has bought an E55 AMG had a blast in it earlier today , what a car , I want one of these next definitely.

grifter

• Paisley, Scotland
  • Omega Baron
    • Omega 2.6 CD / Elite 3.2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 08 January 2017, 20:10:21 »

The Nissan has gone couldn't put up with the lack of power he has bought an E55 AMG had a blast in it earlier today , what a car , I want one of these next definitely.

My neighbour has just got one of those C63 AMG mercs. Never realised at first until I got closer and seen the huge disc brakes plus 6.3 badge on wing. I also nearly smashed my head off the bonnet of my car when she started it, some rip when it starts. Of course she toddles about town in it. I said I'll need to get a shot of that to her lol!

2boxerdogs

« Reply #7 on: 08 January 2017, 20:20:32 »

My neighbour has just got one of those C63 AMG mercs. Never realised at first until I got closer and seen the huge disc brakes plus 6.3 badge on wing. I also nearly smashed my head off the bonnet of my car when she started it, some rip when it starts. Of course she toddles about town in it. I said I'll need to get a shot of that to her lol!

Yes know what you mean they sound absolutely fantastic.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 09 January 2017, 12:20:55 »

A girlie driving a 6.3 litre AMG Merc?

Can't be right......can it?

STEMO

« Reply #9 on: 09 January 2017, 12:33:43 »

I'd have stuck with the CashCow, a nice, sensible car with excellent fuel economy in diesel flavour.  ::)

2boxerdogs

« Reply #10 on: 09 January 2017, 13:29:56 »

I'd have stuck with the CashCow, a nice, sensible car with excellent fuel economy in diesel flavour.  ::)

We've all done sensible by our age Stemo time to have a blast now , no point in being the richest man in the cemetery 😉

STEMO

« Reply #11 on: 09 January 2017, 16:54:51 »

We've all done sensible by our age Stemo time to have a blast now , no point in being the richest man in the cemetery 😉
Our age? Speak for yourself, old fella.  ;D

2boxerdogs

« Reply #12 on: 09 January 2017, 17:12:43 »

Our age? Speak for yourself, old fella.  ;D

Just a number Stemo that's all it is.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 21 queries.