Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: I know it was wrong of me....  (Read 3271 times)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
I know it was wrong of me....
« on: 25 January 2019, 01:42:09 »

.... to smirk a little when I heard that a certain Scottish ex politician was arrested yesterday and charged with 14 offences, including 2 counts of attempted rape, 9 of sexual assault, 2 of indecent assault, and 1 of breach of the peace, but I couldn't help it.  :-X

Innocent until proven guilty of course.  :)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
Re: I know it was wrong of me....
« Reply #1 on: 25 January 2019, 03:59:27 »

Absolutely, it couldn't have happened to an alleged more deserving over-inflated popenjay. ::) ::) ::)

Many will ask the question: No smoke without fire? But quite rightly, innocent until proven guilty. ::) ::) ::)

Not being a gambling man, I wonder if there is book on this and what the odds are? I'm sure STEMO or his whippet gambling companion will know? ::) ::) ::)
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 25 January 2019, 14:07:11 »

.... to smirk a little when I heard that a certain Scottish ex politician was arrested yesterday and charged with 14 offences, including 2 counts of attempted rape, 9 of sexual assault, 2 of indecent assault, and 1 of breach of the peace, but I couldn't help it.  :-X

He was 'very close' with wee Jimmy Krankie  for many years........I wonder. ::)

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 25 January 2019, 15:04:00 »

Wonder what? If he needs to go to specsavers? ;D
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 25 January 2019, 17:45:40 »

I've got the impression since the news of his investigation started coming out a while back, that wee Jimmy initially backed him, but then started distancing herself...  ...maybe as she became aware of the scale of it?  (Or in Rod2's conspiracy theory books, realised she couldn't get him off).

If he is found guilty, he should have it chopped off and forced to eat it. Then shot in front of his family.
Grumpy old man

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 25 January 2019, 17:48:41 »

Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke. I think he is going to use "I was very drunk at the time" as a defence. This might work on Scotland.  ;D
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Olympia5776

• Omega Baron
  • Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 25 January 2019, 19:27:25 »

I think his response to the allegations was too "Clintonesque " for me not to think smoke and fire .
" I am innocent of any criminality ..."   so you did something Alex and think you can persuade us that it was just good fun . Mmmm ?
I wonder what his 81 year old wife is thinking about it all .

These allegations first appeared nearly a year ago ,although significantly fewer in number iirc.
« Last Edit: 25 January 2019, 19:29:53 by Olympia5776 »

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 25 January 2019, 19:29:56 »

I think his response to the allegations was too "Clintonesque " for me not to think smoke and fire .
" I am innocent of any criminality ..."   so you did something Alex and think you can persuade us that it was just good fun . Mmmm ?

These allegations first appeared nearly a year ago ,although significantly fewer in number iirc.

Did Monica ever get Clinton's Jizz out of her dress? ::)

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 25 January 2019, 19:31:56 »

Apparently soil removes it... Apply moist, allow to dry and brush off :-X
Onanists always think outside the box.

Shackeng

• Omega Lord
  • Ramsbury
    • 3.2 Elite 2.0 TitX Mondeo
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 25 January 2019, 19:33:53 »

I've got the impression since the news of his investigation started coming out a while back, that wee Jimmy initially backed him, but then started distancing herself...  ...maybe as she became aware of the scale of it?  (Or in Rod2's conspiracy theory books, realised she couldn't get him off).

If he is found guilty, he should have it chopped off and forced to eat it. Then shot in front of his family.
I doubt that, it sounds as though he 'got off' quite easily. ::)

Olympia5776

• Omega Baron
  • Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 25 January 2019, 19:39:28 »

Did Monica ever get Clinton's Jizz out of her dress? ::)

I doubt that she would even try to remove any stain .
In the fullness of time that dress will be worth as much as Marlyn Monroes white "happy birthday " dress .

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • Omega 2.6 V6 Auto '51 Reg
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 25 January 2019, 19:49:23 »

To his credit, he did splash out on a new dress for her! ;D

Ron.

New POD

• Miseryside
    • NEED MV6
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 29 January 2019, 21:20:20 »

Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke. I think he is going to use "I was very drunk at the time" as a defence. This might work on Scotland.  ;D

I've just done Jury Service in England (Liverpool to be more exact). 

The case I was on, was a sexual offence.

The judge made it clear.

All three of these things had to be true to convict.

1) We had to be 100% clear that what she said happened actually happened.
2) We had to be 100% clear that there was no consent. Consent being sober enough to know that you are giving consent as opposed to being to pissed say no.
3) That the defendant could not reasonably believe that consent had been given.  Being too drunk to know whether consent has been given was no defense, because drunk people unreasonably believe all sorts of shit.  And ignoring that she was drunk and therefore would struggle to give consent or say no clearly because he was too drunk to take any notice wasn't a defense. 

He was acquitted because the prosecution failed to prove one or more of the three.

Mind you while we were there, a nine week trial about 2 gangland killings finished, so I was glad mine was only 3 days. 

STEMO

« Reply #13 on: 29 January 2019, 21:25:12 »

I've just done Jury Service in England (Liverpool to be more exact). 

The case I was on, was a sexual offence.

The judge made it clear.

All three of these things had to be true to convict.

1) We had to be 100% clear that what she said happened actually happened.
2) We had to be 100% clear that there was no consent. Consent being sober enough to know that you are giving consent as opposed to being to pissed say no.
3) That the defendant could not reasonably believe that consent had been given.  Being too drunk to know whether consent has been given was no defense, because drunk people unreasonably believe all sorts of shit.  And ignoring that she was drunk and therefore would struggle to give consent or say no clearly because he was too drunk to take any notice wasn't a defense. 

He was acquitted because the prosecution failed to prove one or more of the three.

Mind you while we were there, a nine week trial about 2 gangland killings finished, so I was glad mine was only 3 days.
Kinsella filled the Echo for about a month, in amongst the other shootings, stabbings and beatings.

New POD

• Miseryside
    • NEED MV6
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 30 January 2019, 22:56:10 »

The Echo ? is that still going ? I only buy the Big Issue North when I'm out and about.  Which reminds me, HOW many homeless rough sleepers does Liverpool have.  There was one in every other door way.
I blame T May and her cronies.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 22 queries.