Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Towing rules.. and Smart cars.  (Read 4174 times)

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
Re: Towing rules.. and Smart cars.
« Reply #30 on: 05 April 2019, 17:30:33 »

I think there is a big recall on Forresters, so look into that if you are going that way :y

Ours went in last year new rubber bush on steering column saw the one which came off looked perfect but it had to be changed for some reason.
No, wasn't that. I seem to recall it was something that could have quite dramatic consequences (probably, hence the recall of over a million of them, but buggered if I can remember).  And the recall was only 2 or 3 months ago. Must be old age creeping in :D

May be the newer models , don't like the new shape looks like a Peugeot.
Could well be Tilbo, I wasn't paying much attention, as I'm not older enough for a non Impreza Subaru (and too old for an Impreza), so didn't pay a massive amount of attention.

I remember it was a lot of cars, and I think only Forresters, so must have covered a decent timespan. Unless I midunderstood/misheard, and it simply included Forresters.
Grumpy old man

2boxerdogs

Re: Towing rules.. and Smart cars.
« Reply #31 on: 05 April 2019, 17:34:13 »

I think there is a big recall on Forresters, so look into that if you are going that way :y

Ours went in last year new rubber bush on steering column saw the one which came off looked perfect but it had to be changed for some reason.
No, wasn't that. I seem to recall it was something that could have quite dramatic consequences (probably, hence the recall of over a million of them, but buggered if I can remember).  And the recall was only 2 or 3 months ago. Must be old age creeping in :D
.  Spoilt the Impreza as well now horrid eurobox shape,wifey had an Impreza WRX few years back gained too many points with it 😁

May be the newer models , don't like the new shape looks like a Peugeot.
Could well be Tilbo, I wasn't paying much attention, as I'm not older enough for a non Impreza Subaru (and too old for an Impreza), so didn't pay a massive amount of attention.

I remember it was a lot of cars, and I think only Forresters, so must have covered a decent timespan. Unless I midunderstood/misheard, and it simply included Forresters.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 21 queries.