Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ADMIN please put on cars wanted/sale V6 elite 2.5 / 2.6 wanted  (Read 2070 times)

2.5v6

• Yorkshire
    • View Profile

Hello all my beloved 2.5 V6 has ended up in the scrappers (god bless her soul) after being written off while parked up of all cases (pics to follow). She had 150 on the clock but was still going strong I would requrie your assistance in hunting down a Elite model either 2.5 or 2.6 on a year 2000, with all the trimmings and with budget of around £700. I know its a tall order have been looking online and have seen some but time I get around they have been sold  >:(

Any help would be great as love the omega's this car this will be my third.
« Last Edit: 20 October 2014, 12:31:27 by 2.5v6 »

2.5v6

• Yorkshire
    • View Profile
Re: ADMIN please put on cars wanted/sale V6 elite 2.5 / 2.6 wanted
« Reply #1 on: 20 October 2014, 12:31:33 »

Hello all my beloved 2.5 V6 has ended up in the scrappers (god bless her soul) after being written off while parked up of all cases (pics to follow). She had 150 on the clock but was still going strong I would requrie your assistance in hunting down a Elite model either 2.5 or 2.6 on a year 2000, with all the trimmings and with budget of around £700. I know its a tall order have been looking online and have seen some but time I get around they have been sold  >:(

Any help would be great as love the omega's this car this will be my third.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 21 queries.