Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Great service from my local Hyundai dealer.  (Read 877 times)

2boxerdogs

Great service from my local Hyundai dealer.
« on: 07 December 2015, 14:29:57 »

Took the Terracan into my local dealership today (EMG) for its MOT , I knew I had a couple of bulbs gone that needed changing & also asked them to adjust the handbrake . Total cost bulbs £7.57 no labour charges for them or handbrake adjustment , special deal on the MOT  pay £69 for three MOTs a great deal I thought,  Terracan is a 55 plate with 45,000 miles pass with no advisories well happy 😀😀😀

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
Re: Great service from my local Hyundai dealer.
« Reply #1 on: 07 December 2015, 16:23:29 »

Took the Terracan into my local dealership today (EMG) for its MOT , I knew I had a couple of bulbs gone that needed changing & also asked them to adjust the handbrake . Total cost bulbs £7.57 no labour charges for them or handbrake adjustment , special deal on the MOT  pay £69 for three MOTs a great deal I thought,  Terracan is a 55 plate with 45,000 miles pass with no advisories well happy 😀😀😀

Good Customer service.

How is the Mercedes?

STEMO

« Reply #2 on: 07 December 2015, 16:41:03 »

Good Customer service.

How is the Mercedes?
He won't be mentioning the merc in the same sentence as £69, and definitely not £7.57, unless he buys an air freshener for it.

2boxerdogs

« Reply #3 on: 07 December 2015, 16:51:41 »

Good Customer service.

How is the Mercedes?

The Merc is great, have done about 120 miles in the last week or so , only taking it out on dry days though  the more I drive it the more I like it very pleased I bought it ,super car performance for  £5000 can't be bad Opti. Hey Stemo bought a  Merc key ring for £3.97 off the bay , and it's real leather..
« Last Edit: 07 December 2015, 16:53:44 by Tilbo »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 21 queries.