Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Petrol consumption.  (Read 3664 times)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
Re: Petrol consumption.
« Reply #45 on: 27 December 2023, 17:51:43 »

Ah nice, is that the new M235i that's in your photo? Car share mate was close to ordering one, but he likes the 4 doors of his current m235i. Adaptive Dampers was a good call, a rare option out there second hand I find.

I would have taken the heated steering wheel, assume you have the car now? As I only found out recently (on the F36 at least) that if you have lane assist, you can just add the button and code in a heated steering wheel, as it comes with the elements already.

I have lane assist. It is dangerous and can't be permanently disabled, so I have to switch it off every time I start the car. :-\

Few things:

1) Are you logged into your driver profile?
2) Have you disabled it? (press the lane assist circle button) - Disable steering intervention
3) Select individual mode

*also link your key to your profile

BMW don't care much for physical buttons these days. Everything is hidden deep in the touchscreen menu. :-[

Initially it took 6 prods to disable lane assist. It now takes 3 prods using a shortcut.

Not good enough BMW. :-X

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 27 December 2023, 18:22:03 »

Few things:

2) Have you disabled it? (press the lane assist circle button) - Disable steering intervention

You can also set different profiles on each key fob so it'll remember the seat/mirror/radio station etc of whoever uses that fob.  :y

Nope. :)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 27 December 2023, 19:09:02 »

Few things:

You can also set different profiles on each key fob so it'll remember the seat/mirror/radio station etc of whoever uses that fob.  :y

Is that because Mrs Opti is only allwed to drive her Corsa?  ;D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 27 December 2023, 19:48:48 »

Few things:

Is that because Mrs Opti is only allwed to drive her Corsa?  ;D

The mighty 1.2SXI has been SORN since 2017. She'll usually take the Mexican or her private jet. ;D

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 27 December 2023, 21:05:06 »

Ah nice, is that the new M235i that's in your photo? Car share mate was close to ordering one, but he likes the 4 doors of his current m235i. Adaptive Dampers was a good call, a rare option out there second hand I find.

I would have taken the heated steering wheel, assume you have the car now? As I only found out recently (on the F36 at least) that if you have lane assist, you can just add the button and code in a heated steering wheel, as it comes with the elements already.

I have lane assist. It is dangerous and can't be permanently disabled, so I have to switch it off every time I start the car. :-\

Few things:

Hello tunnie, nice to see you posting on the forum. Pension and share options doing well?
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 27 December 2023, 23:04:17 »

Few things:

BMW don't care much for physical buttons these days. Everything is hidden deep in the touchscreen menu. :-[

Initially it took 6 prods to disable lane assist. It now takes 3 prods using a shortcut.

Not good enough BMW. :-X

But have you saved it to your profile and set to individual, so it's your settings on each start with the same key?

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 27 December 2023, 23:06:57 »

Few things:

Hello tunnie, nice to see you posting on the forum. Pension and share options doing well?

Good to see you as well!

Ah yes, I'm still the poster-chap at work for Sharesave, always getting people to sign up at work. Does us very well, takes all 5 of us on family holidays. Done Seville, Spain. *hot! - This year we went to Venice for the week.

Not sure for 2024, thinking maybe Sweden.  :)

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 28 December 2023, 00:10:49 »

Excellent.

We are on holiday in Sanlucar de Barrameda ( ( near Cadiz) at the moment. Seville is great but not in the summer. Murderously hot!
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 28 December 2023, 11:01:40 »

Excellent.

We are on holiday in Sanlucar de Barrameda ( ( near Cadiz) at the moment. Seville is great but not in the summer. Murderously hot!

Yeah, we found that out, 42c at some points! The up side was it was not that busy and the kids loved the water park. Also I think we were the only English people for miles, entire hotel we only noticed one other English family!

Soon blended in with the local familys, having tapas outside a restaurant at midnight.  :)

Think that's why we spotted Sadiq Khan, he would not be spotted. I resisted the urge to go over and punch him  ;D

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 28 December 2023, 12:26:47 »

Excellent.

Yeah, we found that out, 42c at some points! The up side was it was not that busy and the kids loved the water park. Also I think we were the only English people for miles, entire hotel we only noticed one other English family!

Soon blended in with the local familys, having tapas outside a restaurant at midnight.  :)

Think that's why we spotted Sadiq Khan, he would not be spotted. I resisted the urge to go over and punch him ;D

Shame.  >:D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 28 December 2023, 13:17:49 »

It is something that puts me off newer BMWs. Although they are not alone in this stupidity.  I assume its what the kiddie winks want nowadays?
Grumpy old man

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 28 December 2023, 13:39:11 »

It is something that puts me off newer BMWs. Although they are not alone in this stupidity.  I assume its what the kiddie winks want nowadays?
Software is cheaper than hardware. Unfortunately you're at the mercy of the idiot.that programmes it. And that's why AI is such a dangerous thing.
Onanists always think outside the box.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 28 December 2023, 16:36:15 »

Excellent.

Think that's why we spotted Sadiq Khan, he would not be spotted. I resisted the urge to go over and punch him ;D

Why ffs ? Great opportunities dont come along very often in life, and we should grab them when they present themselves.  :D
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 22 queries.