Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Linked Events

• Newent 2015: 04 September 2015 - 05 September 2015
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Newent 2015 - Fri 4th to Sun 6th September  (Read 2672 times)

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
Newent 2015 - Fri 4th to Sun 6th September
« on: 15 June 2015, 18:17:42 »

Newent is on again this year, staying at Pereline campsite just outside of Newent.

We arrive on Friday 4th and leave Sunday morning/lunchtime on Sunday 6th September.

If booked through OOF, the rate is £20 per night per tent/caravan/motorhome, including hookup, a saving of 20% on the normal £25 rate.

For those that have never been before, we mostly pitch up in the same area so as to minimise any disruption to other guests, and congregate on Friday evening under one of the shelters we will erect. We either send someone out for a takeaway, or have a BBQ, or both. Actually, often both ;D.  Saturday may consist of the boys playing with cars, and the girls going into Gloucester shopping, or if there is no car stuff that needs doing, going out somewhere as a group. Obviously, anybody is free to do whatever they desire. Saturday evening is another gathering under the shelters, as per Friday night.  Often we do a quiz or play some kind of silly game as a bit of an ice breaker.

Look back over previous Newent photos to get a better understanding :y

Obviously, those who have been before, you know what to expect.

We have guaranteed 5 units at that the special price, with the option for another 5+ if I let the owner know by early July.  Deposits of £15 (non-refundable I'm afraid) need to be paid in to the OOF bank account ideally before the end of June. The account details are the same as last year, and those who are not sure, drop me a PM.
« Last Edit: 23 August 2015, 09:54:22 by TheBoy »
Grumpy old man
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 21 queries.