Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Customer care  (Read 2895 times)

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
Re: Customer care
« Reply #15 on: 16 May 2018, 16:25:50 »

Every  time that you spend a single night in a hotel now they ask you to fill in a questionnaire. What a waste of time.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 16 May 2018, 18:11:35 »

Jag sent me a questionnaire asking about my experience with Stratstone Nottingham.....

.....I completed it and within a few hours had a call from the dealer principle (who is a jumped up child with no life experience) asking why I rated them as a 1 and that they consequently were not getting their bonus payment....
As long as they will still supply discounted parts, who cares what he says ;D

I always have to jump through the same hoops to get discounts on parts, but often its worth it (on service items) :y
Grumpy old man

STEMO

« Reply #17 on: 16 May 2018, 19:15:18 »

Every single purchase at Argos, Amazon, EBay etc., illicits an email begging for feedback these days. You can't mark them as spam because you need to get your order number etc. on future purchases. I just delete them as I receive them, what else can you do?  :-\

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
  • SLady bitshorpe N.Lincs.
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 16 May 2018, 20:40:31 »

Never bought a new car and never shall so I won't be getting one of those.I have however started getting a satisfaction survey from the garage where my cars are M.o.T.'d It uses a star system of rating similar to the feedback for an e-bay seller/buyer plus a section for any comments I don't mind filling that in it only takes a matter of seconds.

Nick W

• Omega Queen
  • Chatham, Kent
  • Rover Metro 1.8VVC
    • 3.0l Elite estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 16 May 2018, 20:59:25 »

Every single purchase at Argos, Amazon, EBay etc., illicits an email begging for feedback these days. You can't mark them as spam because you need to get your order number etc. on future purchases. I just delete them as I receive them, what else can you do?  :-\

Wait until they start begging you to complete the bloody thing, and mark them as low as you can on expectation, customer service and communication.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 21 queries.