Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MOT Tomorrow!  (Read 474 times)

speakingclock

• North Wales
    • View Profile
MOT Tomorrow!
« on: 12 February 2008, 17:37:48 »

Hi Just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction to solve a problem I have with my Auto 2.0 16Ver 1994:

I think there may be air entering the combustion system somewhere but I'm blowed (No pun intended) if I can find it.  On gas the car runs ok, very slight rough tickover but it's a mixer system and I can live with that. The problems start with running on petrol though. Its usually the other way round...  However cold running is a nightmare, keeps stalling until warm and then sometimes when warm too.  

When warm and standing it seems to run fine mostly, until it's in drive, while it still runs it starts to hunt noticeably with the car rocking rhythmicly slow, occasionally the revs will drop and the EM kicks in with a rush causing a surge.  I've done the breathers and rocker cover gasket all are now clear. I've even installed a brand new ICV. I'm considering opening the throttle butterfly slightly to try and aleviate some of it.  I'd be very gateful for any suggestions or remedies.

Thanks in anticipation.

Tony :-[
LPG Open Mixer System Tow Bar Mini Spots
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 21 queries.