Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11   Go Down

Author Topic: Tosser Trump blunders again  (Read 16319 times)

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
Re: Tosser Trump blunders again
« Reply #90 on: 05 June 2020, 13:20:23 »

Had a whole passage written...

Basically, the constitution was laid out when whites were people and blacks were property, so systemic, institutional racism shouldn't be such a surprise. This isn't to say that there's a place for it in modern, civilised society.

Changing this in a post Patriot Act world is going to be a struggle. Looting and rioting aren't the tools to do it as those involved are forcing the responsibilty to change onto everyone else. To make a real and lasting difference they need to be presenting options rather than trying to force change. Writing a proposed ammendment to the Constitution to overturn the prejudicial phraseology of the original Constitution would be a solid start...

Unfortunately black officials are more prone to financial influence than white officials because they have more to lose/defend against predominantly white industrialists. That's not to say that white officials are more or less susceptible to being corrupted for personal gain... far from it, but black officials tend to represent poorer communities and are likely to sell more of their soul to protect the interests of their represented. However benevolent the original intent, it's a slippery road to drive down.
Onanists always think outside the box.

Entwood

• Omega Queen
  • North Wiltshire
  • My Old 3.2 V6 Elite (LPG)
    • Audi A6 Allroad 3.0 DTI
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 05 June 2020, 19:26:22 »

Slightly off topic, but might explain why Washington D.C is, apparently, so badly organised (other than the fact they are all petrified of something happening to Trump) ....  and, to my mind, exceedingly indicative of the fear the "coloured" of Washington are presently expressing ....

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2020/06/05/protests-washington-dc-federal-agents-law-enforcement-302551

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 05 June 2020, 21:53:28 »

After seeing his latest "speech" this evening on the news I think Donald has put his foot in it again 😃😀😄
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 05 June 2020, 21:58:57 »

Washington is it's own mess, at least the Australians had sense to give Canberra its own state ::)

2,358 square km vs DCs 177 square km...

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 06 June 2020, 13:59:59 »

After seeing his latest "speech" this evening on the news I think Donald has put his foot in it again 😃😀😄

You have to laugh....   ;D 

I often wonder if he does that sort of thing just to wind people up, but then again....  :-\
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 06 June 2020, 14:22:18 »

You have to laugh....   ;D 

I often wonder if he does that sort of thing just to wind people up, but then again....  :-\

I like to watch the look on his aides faces, they seem as though the want the ground to open up..😃
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 06 June 2020, 15:57:15 »

Dont blame them. He is in many respects a cretin. He is worth keeping for another term though to try and stop Chinese world domination in the very near future, and to give Lefties a five year long, fit of the vapours..
Might have posted that before. Cant remember.  ::)
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: 06 June 2020, 17:20:10 »

For all his faults and erratic behaviour, in many respects Trump has been a fairly benign POTUS compared to his predecessors.  ;)

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: 06 June 2020, 17:30:44 »

True, for all the racist accusations he hasnt sent planes & missiles half way around the world to wipe out innumerable jonny foreigners like almost every Potus in living memory.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: 06 June 2020, 20:09:01 »

Predictably it's all kicking off in Whitehall again. 

Winston Churchill's statue and the Cenotaph have been vandalised and a mounted police officer was unseated and the horse bolted into the crowd....

Nothing about it on the BBC.  ::)

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: 06 June 2020, 23:36:37 »

If this crap is left to go on for much longer we are fkd, protests for this and that and even what could or might be, I’m afraid our freedom is being gambled away by folk we have not endorsed/elected/given our consent/ you get the message.... As of course this unrest will eventually be quelled one way or another, and I’m convinced it’s not going to be the easy way.
Laying a rubber road.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: 07 June 2020, 00:21:49 »

At this rate they'll be running out of faceless companies to destroy.

What happens then will be when the shit gets real :-\

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: 07 June 2020, 01:08:02 »

Yes, it’s all ‘good fun’ until these fools get treated as they are treating the police etc, just because the cops have protection on they should never be assaulted with bottles,  stones, and various missiles, they are there to uphold the law and should be treated with respect even if we like it or not. If I And the majority of us have to observe these rules then I really cannot see how these clowns are allowed to get away with all this in Whitehall for example, they need to be identified, interviewed, and charged and made to pay for the waste of taxpayers money. Ffs it was not anything to do with us anyway!

Laying a rubber road.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: 07 June 2020, 07:48:37 »

This thread posted on Twitter yesterday is a worthwhile read in my opinion.  I make no claims to the accuracy of the statistics, but it seems well researched and he provides his sources.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1268898468766134279.html

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: 07 June 2020, 10:21:37 »

Yes, it’s all ‘good fun’ until these fools get treated as they are treating the police etc, just because the cops have protection on they should never be assaulted with bottles,  stones, and various missiles, they are there to uphold the law and should be treated with respect even if we like it or not. If I And the majority of us have to observe these rules then I really cannot see how these clowns are allowed to get away with all this in Whitehall for example, they need to be identified, interviewed, and charged and made to pay for the waste of taxpayers money. Ffs it was not anything to do with us anyway!

This country will do sweet FA against any of these idiots running amok in these " protests" because nobody in power has the balls to direct the Police to make  a hard stand , I saw all this coming weeks ago & if I could so could others who are in a position to do something about it , it's been happening for years with the Police & Prison Service it's all anti authority no more no less.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 21 queries.