Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - neil74

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24
91
Can someone give me a rough idea what it would cost to repair it?.

92
General Car Chat / Re: MOT day for my 2,5v6 estate
« on: 25 March 2018, 16:15:04 »
The way mines going it wont make it to 110,000.

93
My ABS TC lights and the speedo work and don't work whenever they feel like it. and the steering has moods on it when it gets really difficult to steer but after I leave it a while it normally comes back to normal..

94
General Car Chat / Re: Only 37,000 miles
« on: 24 March 2018, 13:56:27 »
And the tyres are none too clever either according to its recent MOT (the first for years apparently as tilbo has pointed out)

95
General Discussion Area / Re: Potholes
« on: 20 March 2018, 19:44:43 »
I think it should be 90% of the roads are in a bad way complete with speed humps to add insult to injury and the other 10% are ok.

96
General Car Chat / Re: A first for me ... :)
« on: 20 March 2018, 19:41:17 »
The mileage on mine is coming up to 110,000  soon provided the speedo doesn't keep stopping and starting with the abs and traction control light.

97
General Car Chat / Re: Troublesome exhaust but full MOT!
« on: 16 March 2018, 22:20:57 »
Before I changed the exhaust on my car I phoned up the garage to save me the hassle of changing it to be met by the response that the bolts might be rusty and they didn't really want to do it. so with only the rear of the car on ramps I struggled to drill out the bolts with countless bits but after starting out ok they veered of centre so I gave up. and decided to replace the entire system which despite what people say IS a pig of job but I completed it and I wish I hadn't to be honest because the thing sounds really tinny, but never mind its done.

98
General Car Chat / Re: Vauxhall owned Omega's
« on: 11 March 2018, 22:26:32 »
I realise now that i never wrote it down correctly. but thanks for the info.

99
General Car Chat / Re: Vauxhall owned Omega's
« on: 10 March 2018, 21:47:57 »
Could you find out when my car was built please. WOLOVBP35Y1108387

100
General Discussion Area / Re: Snow?
« on: 01 March 2018, 23:19:39 »
We have around the six inch mark of snow now. and in fact it will probably be several more inches by tomorrow..

101
General Discussion Area / Re: Snow?
« on: 27 February 2018, 21:35:11 »
Apart from a few snow showers there nothing to else to mention.

102
General Discussion Area / Re: London East End in colour
« on: 27 February 2018, 15:09:07 »
I like looking at these types of photos no matter what part of the uk they're from.

103
Omega General Help / Re: Non-Starting Elite Estate
« on: 26 February 2018, 16:52:03 »
I suppose I was lucky when I swapped the second hand one that had been rattling around the boot of the 3.2 for months into the 2.5 and it started first time and still does..

104
General Car Chat / Re: So what have you done to your car today?
« on: 25 February 2018, 20:51:12 »
I've got a 1976 avenger and a 71 avenger.. that have been sat in the garden for nearly 19 and 13 years respectively. and they still move and are not totally rusted away surprisingly..

105
General Discussion Area / Re: New top gear tonight
« on: 25 February 2018, 20:45:11 »
I've got it on at the moment but only as something to make the room less quiet..

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24

Page created in 0.103 seconds with 19 queries.