Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All   Go Down

Author Topic: KENT MEET 7/2/15  (Read 6414 times)

ted_one

Re: KENT MEET 7/2/15
« Reply #15 on: 01 February 2015, 11:08:53 »

Wanna buy one? the way it's going silly on Steal Bay I can see my Monaro just around the corner :-\

the alarming man

• Omega Baron
  • medway kent
    • disco V8
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 01 February 2015, 11:16:31 »

tbh I have been looking and there is either a lot of people making false bids or omega prices are starting to rise :o
'the more people i meet...the more i like the dog'

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

ted_one

« Reply #17 on: 01 February 2015, 11:23:43 »

Shill bidding is the norm on Steal Bay,I've had numerous second chance offers...never taken any of 'em ::)

the alarming man

• Omega Baron
  • medway kent
    • disco V8
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 01 February 2015, 11:35:17 »

E bay has been ruined by too many self-abusers selling shite and bidding up on it :y

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

ted_one

« Reply #19 on: 01 February 2015, 11:40:52 »

Agree....but the biggest self-abusers are steal bay themselves as they get a kick back on the sale....nob heads :-X

Keith ABS

• Omega Knight
  • Maldon Essex
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 01 February 2015, 12:07:10 »

If the Monza wasnt on sorn and with the manifolds off, I would pop down and say hello

Keith B

the alarming man

• Omega Baron
  • medway kent
    • disco V8
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 01 February 2015, 13:14:47 »

well get them back on and pop on down lol...... :y

powerslinky

« Reply #22 on: 01 February 2015, 13:25:53 »

tbh I have been looking and there is either a lot of people making false bids or omega prices are starting to rise :o

Seems to me  all this "bees around a honey pot" bidding frenzy thing   .  . only applies to 3.2's though. There does not seem anywhere near as much activity with the other models  :-\ :-\

ted_one

« Reply #23 on: 01 February 2015, 13:29:07 »

Excuses,excuses..oy vey,run the car without them then we'll know that you're coming, probably at the point when you cross from Essex to Kent ;)

ted_one

« Reply #24 on: 01 February 2015, 13:37:00 »

Agree Al,that's why all Steal Bay 3.2's should be forced to be sold for 50 and breaking only,will ensure the future supply of spares for the rest of us and at the same time make our cars classics :y

the alarming man

• Omega Baron
  • medway kent
    • disco V8
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 01 February 2015, 13:38:06 »

Seems to me  all this "bees around a honey pot" bidding frenzy thing   .  . only applies to 3.2's though. There does not seem anywhere near as much activity with the other models  :-\ :-\

yeah you might be right there Al...then again most will be crying when a 3.2 goes wrong and the resulting repair bill :y

powerslinky

« Reply #26 on: 01 February 2015, 13:47:57 »

yeah you might be right there Al...then again most will be crying when a 3.2 goes wrong and the resulting repair bill :y

No different to the other models IMO   . . .  bit tight to get to some parts of course   . . . self maintenance & repairs are essential for me  . . .I could not afford to have it done by a garage.   But once  you've had a 3.0 or a 3.2  IMO you would never go back to the other  models. My 2.6 was the slowest of all my omegas. Only ever had V6's though  ;D

Come on Alarming' you gotta get yourself a 3.0/3.2  boys toy  to play with  8) 8) 8)

ted_one

« Reply #27 on: 01 February 2015, 13:56:12 »

What you've got to rely on is the numpties who buy them, then rag 'em  and then can't afford to fix them......Bless :-X

the alarming man

• Omega Baron
  • medway kent
    • disco V8
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 01 February 2015, 17:02:00 »

all in good time Al :y

ted_one

« Reply #29 on: 03 February 2015, 12:10:31 »

Fingers crossed for the weather Saturday,Kent being famous for a bit of the white stuff on occasions. ::)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.194 seconds with 21 queries.