Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]   Go Down

Author Topic: Brexit Friday.  (Read 2069 times)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Over Active Thyroid
  • South Lincolnshire
  • Isn't she lovely.
    • Signum 2.8 T & Jaguar XFR
    • View Profile
Re: Brexit Friday.
« Reply #150 on: 11 July 2018, 18:22:43 »

These young people who are gagging for a Corbyn Govt. Are they really so dim and uninformed, that they don't understand that he and McDonnell would wreak havoc on the economy in a very short space of time, and there would be a lot less money and jibs for everyone then ?
Every Labour Govt. in history has left the economy in a worse state than they found it. The next one would very obviously be the worst of all in that respect.
I honestly believe that citizens should apply to become voters and be required to take a test on basic awareness and understanding of political issues before voting cards are handed out.

Is this another way of saying 'thick people' shouldn't be allowed to vote?...... ;)

And who decides who is fit to vote and who isn't?

I'm pretty sure JRM would have a different idea of who is competent to vote than JC would. :y

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Baron
  • Kent
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: 11 July 2018, 18:27:12 »

These young people who are gagging for a Corbyn Govt. Are they really so dim and uninformed, that they don't understand that he and McDonnell would wreak havoc on the economy in a very short space of time, and there would be a lot less money and jibs for everyone then ?
Every Labour Govt. in history has left the economy in a worse state than they found it. The next one would very obviously be the worst of all in that respect.
I honestly believe that citizens should apply to become voters and be required to take a test on basic awareness and understanding of political issues before voting cards are handed out.

Is this another way of saying 'thick people' shouldn't be allowed to vote?...... ;)

I'm pretty sure JRM would have a different idea of who is competent to vote than JC would. :y

What's Jesus Christ to do with it? ::) ::)

Mind you Jeremy Corbyn thinks he can walk on water and change water to wine!! ;D ;D ;D ;)

Migv6

• Omega Baron
  • Webs End.
    • 3.2 Elite & Merc 190D.
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: 11 July 2018, 18:35:18 »

Depends how you define thick. Uneducated people can be highly intelligent, but have problems articulating their intelligence. People who are too mentally lazy to bother trying to understand the issues from all points of view, would rightly fail the test.
I wouldn't want to ban genuinely thick people from voting, as Im both uneducated and thick, so wouldn't be able to vote.  ;D
Wish I didn't know now, what I didn't know then.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]   Go Up

Page created in 0.137 seconds with 21 queries.