Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: MPs want to bring forward sale of fossil fuel vehicle ban to 2032  (Read 406 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

zirk

  • Omega Queen
  • ********
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Epping Forest
  • Posts: 10944
  • 3.2 Manual Special Saloon ReMapped and LPG'd and
    • 3.2 Manual Special Estate
    • View Profile
Re: MPs want to bring forward sale of fossil fuel vehicle ban to 2032
« Reply #15 on: 21 October 2018, 22:53:02 »

Theres no preparation required to generate more Electricity, theres no need, no market for it on the future.

They will just ban the Sale of non Electric Cars, 5% of the UK will buy a New Electric Car, the other 95% wont be able to afford it, so were All be running around in Second Hand Petrol and Diesel Cars and being fined 50 Quid a Day for Driving in the National UUUUUULEZ Zone whilst paying 2000% more Non Eco Fuel Tax to buy the Fuel for Our Cars, even though the Middle East cant give the Stuff away by then.

Anyway 2032, we will have more important things to worry about as well probably just be coming out with Brexit around then, and the Government will be Rich.

 
« Last Edit: 21 October 2018, 22:55:20 by iZirk »
Logged

Lizzie Zoom

  • Omega Baron
  • ******
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Ashford, Kent
  • Posts: 3130
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
Re: MPs want to bring forward sale of fossil fuel vehicle ban to 2032
« Reply #16 on: 22 October 2018, 09:12:12 »

Theres no preparation required to generate more Electricity, theres no need, no market for it on the future.

They will just ban the Sale of non Electric Cars, 5% of the UK will buy a New Electric Car, the other 95% wont be able to afford it, so were All be running around in Second Hand Petrol and Diesel Cars and being fined 50 Quid a Day for Driving in the National UUUUUULEZ Zone whilst paying 2000% more Non Eco Fuel Tax to buy the Fuel for Our Cars, even though the Middle East cant give the Stuff away by then.

Anyway 2032, we will have more important things to worry about as well probably just be coming out with Brexit around then, and the Government will be Rich.


Yep, probably what we are going to do down in the communal room with all the other old folk, with sing songs on the cards, but certainly talking about the great days of motoring in our wonderfully perfect petrol driven cars with big engines, whilst supping tea and eating biscuits! :D ;)
Logged

Migv6

  • Omega Lord
  • *******
  • Offline Offline
  • Webs End.
  • Posts: 5061
    • 3.2 Elite & Merc 190D.
    • View Profile
Re: MPs want to bring forward sale of fossil fuel vehicle ban to 2032
« Reply #17 on: 22 October 2018, 10:09:51 »

I hope I have the courage to walk out in front of a bus before I get to that stage.
Logged
Wish I didn't know now, what I didn't know then.

zirk

  • Omega Queen
  • ********
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Epping Forest
  • Posts: 10944
  • 3.2 Manual Special Saloon ReMapped and LPG'd and
    • 3.2 Manual Special Estate
    • View Profile
Re: MPs want to bring forward sale of fossil fuel vehicle ban to 2032
« Reply #18 on: 22 October 2018, 10:14:13 »

I hope I have the courage to walk out in front of a bus before I get to that stage.
Any preference, Diesel or Electric?  ;D  Diesel one will probably make a better job of it.  :-\
Logged

Doctor Gollum

  • Omega Queen
  • ********
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • Posts: 10854
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
Re: MPs want to bring forward sale of fossil fuel vehicle ban to 2032
« Reply #19 on: 22 October 2018, 10:16:22 »

I hope I have the courage to walk out in front of a bus before I get to that stage.
Any preference, Diesel or Electric?  ;D  Diesel one will probably make a better job of it.  :-\
Knowing Albs' luck it will be an autonomous one and will stop before it gets him... ::D
Logged
Onanists always think outside the box.

zirk

  • Omega Queen
  • ********
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Epping Forest
  • Posts: 10944
  • 3.2 Manual Special Saloon ReMapped and LPG'd and
    • 3.2 Manual Special Estate
    • View Profile
Re: MPs want to bring forward sale of fossil fuel vehicle ban to 2032
« Reply #20 on: 22 October 2018, 10:20:29 »

I hope I have the courage to walk out in front of a bus before I get to that stage.
Any preference, Diesel or Electric?  ;D  Diesel one will probably make a better job of it.  :-\
Knowing Albs' luck it will be an autonomous one and will stop before it gets him... ::D
I think He's working on the principle that having to wait ages for the first one, if that doesnt finish Him off, the second one right behind it will.  :)
Logged

Doctor Gollum

  • Omega Queen
  • ********
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • Posts: 10854
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
Re: MPs want to bring forward sale of fossil fuel vehicle ban to 2032
« Reply #21 on: 22 October 2018, 10:25:17 »

I can see the headline now... "83 people seriously injured when two self driving buses collided trying to avoid man in road... Bus reported as saying," I just didn't see him"."
Logged
Onanists always think outside the box.

Migv6

  • Omega Lord
  • *******
  • Offline Offline
  • Webs End.
  • Posts: 5061
    • 3.2 Elite & Merc 190D.
    • View Profile
Re: MPs want to bring forward sale of fossil fuel vehicle ban to 2032
« Reply #22 on: 22 October 2018, 10:27:28 »

I hope I have the courage to walk out in front of a bus before I get to that stage.
Any preference, Diesel or Electric?  ;D  Diesel one will probably make a better job of it.  :-\
Knowing Albs' luck it will be an autonomous one and will stop before it gets him... ::D

Your not wrong.  ;D ;D
Logged
Wish I didn't know now, what I didn't know then.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
 

Page created in 0.15 seconds with 23 queries.