Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Exodus: Gods and Kings  (Read 745 times)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
Exodus: Gods and Kings
« on: 31 December 2014, 17:31:19 »

A decent biblical epic by Ridley Scott if anyone is wondering what's worth seeing at the cinema at the moment!  :y

It's been banned in Egypt for not being historically accurate and they might be right as I'm not sure that they had high explosives in ancient Egypt!  :D ;D 
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

alfie

• Gwent
    • Mondeo Ghia estate tdci
    • View Profile
Re: Exodus: Gods and Kings
« Reply #1 on: 31 December 2014, 18:21:08 »

Just returned home from watching it,well worth it paying the extra for 3D.The storyline we all know,but the special effects were really great.
               Alfie.

Lizzie_Zoom

« Reply #2 on: 31 December 2014, 18:23:51 »

A decent biblical epic by Ridley Scott if anyone is wondering what's worth seeing at the cinema at the moment!  :y

It's been banned in Egypt for not being historically accurate and they might be right as I'm not sure that they had high explosives in ancient Egypt!  :D ;D

......and you are right, with gunpowder invented in about 850AD :y :y

Johnny English

• Omega Baron
  • Hungary
  • English antitalent
    • 1995. 2.5 V6 LPG manual
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 31 December 2014, 18:44:29 »

Yes it isn't, so much that in Egypt where every small piece of moments strictly were recorded nobody mentions Jews at all, that means if Exodus did happen then it was no worth mentioning because of the low number of people who left Egypt. Could be some family only.
C20NE - X25XE

The Sheriff

« Reply #4 on: 31 December 2014, 18:49:29 »

Yes it isn't, so much that in Egypt where every small piece of moments strictly were recorded nobody mentions Jews at all, that means if Exodus did happen then it was no worth mentioning because of the low number of people who left Egypt. Could be some family only.
Historical accuracy? The bible? Do me a favour  ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 21 queries.