Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 114   Go Down

Author Topic: What has P*ssed you off today?  (Read 168391 times)

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
Re: What has P*ssed you off today?
« Reply #645 on: 12 May 2023, 18:35:49 »

Some idiot complaining that I'd jumped the queue in our local chemist when I was simply joining my wife who was in the queue in front of him, I soon put him in his place piece of shit .
I like a bit of pensioner trouble in the chemist or the post office  ;D

The fu**ing idiot was dressed like a cowboy as well , I thought I was on game for a laugh..😂
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: 12 May 2023, 19:27:14 »

Eurovision. Is it news? I thought it was just another Pride event for the FoD, not the main headline on the BBC.

Who gives a shit?
Talking of 'news', ITV have just spent nearly 10 mins on a report about a women's football match at the weekend. Again, who gives a shit?
Diesel till I die

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: 12 May 2023, 23:14:37 »

Some idiot complaining that I'd jumped the queue in our local chemist when I was simply joining my wife who was in the queue in front of him, I soon put him in his place piece of shit .
I like a bit of pensioner trouble in the chemist or the post office  ;D

The fu**ing idiot was dressed like a cowboy as well , I thought I was on game for a laugh..😂

Was it a pench up?  ???  ::)                                                                                             I'll get my coat!  ;D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: 13 May 2023, 19:31:10 »

Eurovision. Is it news? I thought it was just another Pride event for the FoD, not the main headline on the BBC.

Who gives a shit?
It's a convenient excuse to mask the fact that the left elites are a bunch of coconuts hell bent on destroying the world.

To answer the original question...

SKS announcing that his propasals for the next parliament are a regurgitation of Treasonous B Liars woeful dogs shit policy and Sippy Cup hell bent on destroying the global financial system.*

OK, one of those is a slight exaggeration >:D
Onanists always think outside the box.

JamesV6CDX

• Omega Queen
  • Gloucestershire/Buckinghamshire
    • Omega 3.2 Retail MV6 LPG
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: 14 May 2023, 05:17:47 »

Reversed into a passing place on a single track road, to let a vehicle coming the other way through. It was an obvious, courteous and helpful gesture on my part, on a narrow, winding road - and the pr*ck coming the other way couldn't be bothered to raise a hand to say thanks, and drove through as if he owned the road.

Middle aged guy who really should have more manners.

They cost nothing, and I hate such arrogance and rudeness. Why are some people SO entitled  >:(

JamesV6CDX

• Omega Queen
  • Gloucestershire/Buckinghamshire
    • Omega 3.2 Retail MV6 LPG
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: 14 May 2023, 05:23:27 »

Oh. And Euro Crap Parts. They have also pissed me off. I ordered some brake discs and pads this afternoon. Went to collect them. Arrived at the store at 16:02. "Sorry, mate, we closed at 4, can't serve you till Monday". Fick off, I've done a 60 mile round trip so I can have these today  >:(

I get it's not the spotty yoof's fault, I suppose the tills automatically shut down / are cashed up at 1600 on the dot. But it's still bloody annoying. Almost as annoying as a 4pm closing time (on a weekend, which is when most people want to fix their cars).....  ;D

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: 14 May 2023, 10:47:35 »

UPS, who on a phone call about an hour ago still said my parcel would be delivered by noon today....
Finally, they are admitting it won't be delivered by noon last Friday, but the robots that answer the phones only seem to have the same tracking info I can see online, so they ain't got a Scooby Doo what's happened to it.

Personally, I think its held up in customs - it is, after all, what "we" voted for - but has got double scanned.
Grumpy old man

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: 14 May 2023, 10:48:56 »

Reversed into a passing place on a single track road, to let a vehicle coming the other way through. It was an obvious, courteous and helpful gesture on my part, on a narrow, winding road - and the pr*ck coming the other way couldn't be bothered to raise a hand to say thanks, and drove through as if he owned the road.

They cost nothing, and I hate such arrogance and rudeness. Why are some people SO entitled  >:(
I always do the reversing, because life is too short to wait, cringing at watching them reverse, especially if it's more than a few yards.  And they stare at you like you shouldn't be on their roads....
Grumpy old man

Nick W

• Omega Queen
  • Chatham, Kent
  • Rover Metro 1.8VVC
    • 3.0l Elite estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: 14 May 2023, 10:49:23 »

Oh. And Euro Crap Parts. They have also pissed me off. I ordered some brake discs and pads this afternoon. Went to collect them. Arrived at the store at 16:02. "Sorry, mate, we closed at 4, can't serve you till Monday". Fick off, I've done a 60 mile round trip so I can have these today  >:(

I get it's not the spotty yoof's fault, I suppose the tills automatically shut down / are cashed up at 1600 on the dot. But it's still bloody annoying. Almost as annoying as a 4pm closing time (on a weekend, which is when most people want to fix their cars)..... ;D

It's not that long ago that none of the motor factors around here opened on the weekend. ECP are still the only one that is open Saturday afternoon.

So where would you draw the line? 10 minutes after closing? 90? Wait for the local church clock to strike midnight?

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: 14 May 2023, 10:49:29 »

I get it's not the spotty yoof's fault, I suppose the tills automatically shut down / are cashed up at 1600 on the dot. But it's still bloody annoying. Almost as annoying as a 4pm closing time (on a weekend, which is when most people want to fix their cars).....  ;D
I suspect you know Sunday trading laws better than most ;)
Grumpy old man

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: 14 May 2023, 11:15:02 »

You do realise that it's 11.14 on Sunday Morning..  :D

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: 14 May 2023, 11:26:50 »

IIRC Sunday trading laws are for religious reasons  :-\
I need to read the bible more  :-[
the one I read didn't have "thaw shalt NOT buy car parts or service your car on the sabbath" 

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: 14 May 2023, 12:11:57 »

IIRC Sunday trading laws are for religious reasons  :-\
I need to read the bible more  :-[
the one I read didn't have "thaw shalt NOT buy car parts or service your car on the sabbath"
Which was yesterday ;D

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: 14 May 2023, 13:15:39 »

Unfortunately James, it's now getting to be the norm, especially the country set who charge around driving as though there couldn't possibly be anyone else using the same piece of tarmac.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: 14 May 2023, 14:23:04 »

You do realise that it's 11.14 on Sunday Morning..  :D
It's all these bank holidays, I ain't got a clue what day of the week it is ;D. Or who I am ;D

Grumpy old man
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 114   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 17 queries.