Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 54   Go Down

Author Topic: US Election  (Read 70415 times)

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
Re: US Election
« Reply #360 on: 08 November 2020, 08:32:44 »

All we need to do now is sit and wait for the end of the democratic process in the USA, as foretold by our very own Dr G.

Speaking of which, I believe the BBC is due to fold next year as per Rods, late of this parish  ;D

What really happened to Rods was his favourite fantasies came true when a team of covert international assassins recruited from their hide-in-plain-sight jobs at various MacDonalds throughout Europe abseiled in through the downstairs toilet window and garroted him using poison soaked lettuce. The same team then stole Trump's victory by being able to lick more stamps than previously thought possible. Next week, they'll be back cleaning the gunk out milkshake machines until the conspiracy needs their talents again....
Have you got a link to the YouTube vid?

They're all faked anyway..
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: 08 November 2020, 11:30:27 »

Earlier the BBC news said that Joe Biden had "swept to power!"  ::)

Personally I'd say he "crawled to power, with the whiff of corruption following on!"  :-X
Ah, but the beeb, being entirely neutral, hated Trump with a passion, probably because Trump, correctly, said the BBC were full of shit back in the early days of his Presidency.

Listen to that idiot Sopel in the days leading up to the election, and how excited he was...   ...then how dejected he was in the early forecasts of the election when it looked like it wasn't going the way the neutral BBC wanted...   ...and then his excitement again as Biden started to look more hopeful.  And the dumb ass blonde tart they had on the News channel - the ugly one who likes the sound of her own voice - showing utter bias (neutral bias, obviously, because the BBC are neutral) by not letting Republicans get a word in, but never talking over Democrats.

God, I love the neutral BBC.
Grumpy old man

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: 08 November 2020, 11:35:03 »

Sadly, the outcome has left our little insignificant rock in the North Sea pretty much oppsed.  As an easier American trade deal might have helped us.

Oh, sorry, I forgot, the Farage whitewashed promised us that the EU would roll over, simply because we are British and have a stiff upper lip, and once had an Empire ;D.  That promise was clearly true, and I and the rest of the sane population in the UK must have been wrong, because clearly the EU are going to give us everything we want, and we won't have to jump through any hoops or pay the EU gazillions.  Just like the NHS are going to get the £350m a week that the bus promised  ::)
Grumpy old man

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: 08 November 2020, 11:37:04 »

Sadly, the outcome has left our little insignificant rock in the North Sea pretty much oppsed.  As an easier American trade deal might have helped us.

Oh, sorry, I forgot, the Farage whitewashed promised us that the EU would roll over, simply because we are British and have a stiff upper lip, and once had an Empire ;D.  That promise was clearly true, and I and the rest of the sane population in the UK must have been wrong, because clearly the EU are going to give us everything we want, and we won't have to jump through any hoops or pay the EU gazillions.  Just like the NHS are going to get the £350m a week that the bus promised  ::)
Negative waves, man. We'll all be fine, just you wait and see  ;D
Diesel till I die

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: 08 November 2020, 11:39:35 »

Good job too... They've already spent it and change :-\

He may get in yet... It might be slimmer than a racing snake, but by jove, he might just do it :-\
Onanists always think outside the box.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: 08 November 2020, 11:42:56 »

Good job too... They've already spent it and change :-\

He may get in yet... It might be slimmer than a racing snake, but by jove, he might just do it :-\
Move away from the internet and raise your hands in the air  ;D
Diesel till I die

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: 08 November 2020, 11:46:32 »

Donald is on YouTube

https://youtu.be/hnzHtm1jhL4
Diesel till I die

Entwood

• Omega Queen
  • North Wiltshire
  • My Old 3.2 V6 Elite (LPG)
    • Audi A6 Allroad 3.0 DTI
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: 08 November 2020, 12:38:13 »

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: 08 November 2020, 12:58:29 »

Personally I'd say he "crawled to power, with the whiff of corruption following on!"  :-X
Ah, but the beeb, being entirely neutral, hated Trump with a passion, probably because Trump, correctly, said the BBC were full of shit back in the early days of his Presidency.

Listen to that idiot Sopel in the days leading up to the election, and how excited he was...   ...then how dejected he was in the early forecasts of the election when it looked like it wasn't going the way the neutral BBC wanted...   ...and then his excitement again as Biden started to look more hopeful.  And the dumb ass blonde tart they had on the News channel - the ugly one who likes the sound of her own voice - showing utter bias (neutral bias, obviously, because the BBC are neutral) by not letting Republicans get a word in, but never talking over Democrats.

It's difficult to like Trump because he is so unlikable, he is a liar, and a bit of a tit. However, I think it disgraceful that the US media channels cut off a sitting US president in the middle of his speech. It is not their place to censor what he has to say. More than seventy million voted for him but the media have sent a big 'f*uck you message' to them all.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: 08 November 2020, 16:35:09 »

It's difficult to like Trump because he is so unlikable, he is a liar, and a bit of a tit. However, I think it disgraceful that the US media channels cut off a sitting US president in the middle of his speech. It is not their place to censor what he has to say. More than seventy million voted for him but the media have sent a big 'f*uck you message' to them all.

Well, no Opti.

What the US media have done is not allow the current President spouting off clear negatives and untruths about the election, that Biden has currently secured with over 75 million votes, that could encourage violence and further divide down to what?  Unsubstantiated claims  that it was all rigged and unfair without any evidence, with even now some senior Republicans saying enough is enough to Trump.

No, Trump is giving out the " big opps you" message to all Americans that faithfully voted for Biden who has now won. ;)
« Last Edit: 08 November 2020, 16:43:35 by Lizzie Zoom »

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: 08 November 2020, 16:43:07 »

I would watch this before being quite so hasty...

https://youtu.be/JWZiD2UOglk
Onanists always think outside the box.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: 08 November 2020, 16:48:13 »

Well, no Opti.

What the US media have done is not allow the current President spouting off clear negatives and untruths about the election,
that Biden has currently secured with over 75 million votes, that could encourage violence an further divide down to what?  Unsubstantiated claims  that it was all rigged and unfair without any evidence, with even now some senior Republicans saying enough is enough to Trump.

No, Trump is giving out the " big opps you" message to all Americans that faithfully voted for Biden who has now won. ;)

It is their job to report the news and not to decide what which bits they will ALLOW and which bits they won't. CNN and others of this dubious ilk are not God, Lizzie.

Perhaps the USA has decided to follow the same one -sided news reporting so loved by North Korea. :) 

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: 08 November 2020, 16:57:09 »

Well, no Opti.

What the US media have done is not allow the current President spouting off clear negatives and untruths about the election,
that Biden has currently secured with over 75 million votes, that could encourage violence an further divide down to what?  Unsubstantiated claims  that it was all rigged and unfair without any evidence, with even now some senior Republicans saying enough is enough to Trump.

It is their job to report the news and not to decide what which bits they will ALLOW and which bits they won't. CNN and others of this dubious ilk are not God, Lizzie.

Perhaps the USA has decided to follow the same one -sided news reporting so loved by the BBC, SKY C4 etc. :)

Fixed.  :)
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: 08 November 2020, 16:57:33 »

I would watch this before being quite so hasty...

https://youtu.be/JWZiD2UOglk

Yeah, yeah, a former US Governor who is a Republican spouting off substantiated claims on Fox News. Fake News.

I will believe the many US officials, and politicians, who are saying there is absolutely no evidence of what Trump is claiming. Trump has actually tried his tactic before and it was thrown out of court!

Anyway, why have you DG been such a supporter of Trump throughout this thread? ::) ::) ::)

Let the Americans decide who they want.........................oh, hang on, they have!! ;D ;D ;)

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: 08 November 2020, 17:02:04 »

Well, no Opti.

Perhaps the USA has decided to follow the same one -sided news reporting so loved by North Korea. :)

No, their job in a democracy is to censor anything that is offensive, incites violence, threatens the democratic process, and is illegal that they are being asked to broadcast.

What Trump tried to do was rubbish the results of an election, duly held under the terms of the USA electoral system, tried and tested over decades. It was NOT news but pure propaganda.

Now let his lawyers prove or disprove his incredible insult to 75 million Americans.
« Last Edit: 08 November 2020, 17:05:31 by Lizzie Zoom »
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 54   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 17 queries.