Chat Area > Omega Gallery

Project money pit

<< < (2/12) > >>

danzigfan:
Cleaning the sticky rubber from doorcards with degreaser and cleaning wipes went really easy. They look brand new now

Plastic under door handles was flocked due to being scratched and I think it came out nice

danzigfan:
Reverse ring broken? Can't get it into reverse? No problem ::)

danzigfan:
Well, she looks nice on the outside, this is the interior now

Rust work is done, interior is done, I have some new goods for her allready but they need to wait until the lockdown is over :(

I also bought four new summer tyres which will be fitted when bushings and wheel alignment is done.

Next part will be engine time, need to buy new radiator, battery, AC condenser while I'm there etc...to be continued

Doctor Gollum:
Certainly coming along nicely  8)

Nick W:

--- Quote from: danzigfan on 22 November 2020, 13:39:50 ---Cleaning the sticky rubber from doorcards with degreaser and cleaning wipes went really easy. They look brand new now

Plastic under door handles was flocked due to being scratched and I think it came out nice

--- End quote ---

I think that's an excellent solution. If it were mine, I would also flock the 'carbon fibre' trim that runs along the rest of the door so that everything matches. On the dark colour interiors this would require a keen eye to spot it isn't a factory finish :y

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version