Omega Help Area > Omega General Help

AR-25 "Function" with Y26SE

<< < (3/3)

polilara:
OK, so I can go with my "reader" to gear box ecu and check which software version I have like VXL V6 mentioned. Hopefully someone knows which is the latest one.

Andy H:

--- Quote from: polilara on 18 May 2021, 18:09:28 ---OK, so I can go with my "reader" to gear box ecu and check which software version I have like VXL V6 mentioned. Hopefully someone knows which is the latest one.

--- End quote ---
TB knows :y
My 2003 2.6 behaved in exactly the same way - 50mph/80kph is right on the point where the change occurs so it is constantly swapping up & down. I found using sport mode less irritating because the change occurred sooner.

TB checked my gearbox software version and confirmed that I had the 'final' version :-(

polilara:

--- Quote from: Andy H on 18 May 2021, 22:22:16 ---
--- Quote from: polilara on 18 May 2021, 18:09:28 ---OK, so I can go with my "reader" to gear box ecu and check which software version I have like VXL V6 mentioned. Hopefully someone knows which is the latest one.

--- End quote ---
TB knows :y
My 2003 2.6 behaved in exactly the same way - 50mph/80kph is right on the point where the change occurs so it is constantly swapping up & down. I found using sport mode less irritating because the change occurred sooner.

TB checked my gearbox software version and confirmed that I had the 'final' version :-(

--- End quote ---

Old thread but now remembered to take these photos from my 'modern' X40 XP screen, do I have the latest Soft Ware version?

TheBoy:
V8 is the latest for 2.6/3.2

Sadly this lacks a lot of the refinements that the 2.5/3.0 got with the V9, and the 2.5/3.0 versions are incompatible with the 2.6/3.2

polilara:
Thanks for info, then I live with this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version