Chat Area > Omega Gallery

Just Bought an Elite

<< < (3/6) > >>

grifter:

--- Quote from: Field Marshal Dr. Opti on 18 November 2021, 13:13:07 ---
--- Quote from: grifter on 17 November 2021, 22:41:30 ---
--- Quote from: Field Marshal Dr. Opti on 17 November 2021, 21:54:42 ---Very nice.

Go on ......how much? :)

--- End quote ---

£1800....I checked the book price for a 200k miler and it was 1550 (Maybe a bit steep that price not sure), so since this has 89K thought not too bad a price all being said, originally wanted 2200 for it but I think he got the impression I could see it was needing some work and I was going to haggle.

--- End quote ---

It certainly seems that Omega prices are on the up. :y

--- End quote ---

Got in before they went stratospheric!

Field Marshal Dr. Opti:

--- Quote from: grifter on 18 November 2021, 22:47:01 ---
--- Quote from: Field Marshal Dr. Opti on 18 November 2021, 13:13:07 ---
--- Quote from: grifter on 17 November 2021, 22:41:30 ---
--- Quote from: Field Marshal Dr. Opti on 17 November 2021, 21:54:42 ---Very nice.

Go on ......how much? :)

--- End quote ---

£1800....I checked the book price for a 200k miler and it was 1550 (Maybe a bit steep that price not sure), so since this has 89K thought not too bad a price all being said, originally wanted 2200 for it but I think he got the impression I could see it was needing some work and I was going to haggle.

--- End quote ---

It certainly seems that Omega prices are on the up. :y

--- End quote ---

Got in before they went stratospheric!

--- End quote ---

Looks like a prime example. Sounds like a good buy to me, especially as it is a 3.2 :y

And in an extremely rare colour. ::) ::) ;)

grifter:
Is that rare colour for an omega, or an elite, or both?

First job done, remove power sounder.  Noticed the scuttle cover is cracked as well, must of been when the windscreen was replaced, resulting in water leaking in through the crack and soaking that bit of foam to the nth degree. didn't remove it, but will when I've more time. Put tape over the crack until I get a replacement. Whoever had it off last also forgot to replace the rubber weather trim along the scuttle so water coming down the screen was pouring into the engine bay, nice touch, there was also beads of water on the power sounder connector terminals as the crack was right above this. Temp fix with tape over the join that the rubber trim would otherwise cover until I get a replacement rubber weather seal. General clean of mud and leaves out of the dark corners of the bulkhead where the inner wing meets it, nice conditions for holding moisture.

Doctor Gollum:
9 out of 10 Omegas ever made were silver.

Allegedly  :D

grifter:

--- Quote from: Doctor Gollum on 22 November 2021, 23:26:43 ---9 out of 10 Omegas ever made were silver.

Allegedly  :D

--- End quote ---

CoolI didn't really pick up on the joke there, makes sense as there are quite a few silver ones about.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version