Chat Area > Omega Gallery

Not quite a classic car show

(1/2) > >>

456lbft:
I managed to get an invitation to an Emergency vehicle car show, which is held at Manchester Airport runway park. In a former life, my car may have been on the other side of the fence collecting dignitaries direct from their planes in its role as a GMP VIP car.

Also present was the infamous Car Wars Thames Valley undercover camera/pursuit car OV03LJL which was full of all kinds of fascinating gadgets

With many other interesting vehicles in attendance it was a great day out and I was very glad of working AC on the drive home!

Doctor Gollum:
LJL was Josh Wyatts former car. Had the misfortune pleasure of swapping the clutch on my drive 8 years ago.  8)

johnnydog:
Looks like a great show of emergency vehicles and a good day out. Not far from me really - pity I missed it, but I'm currently 2000 miles away on holiday.....

Doctor Gollum:
Out of curiosity, do you happen to have any pictures of the Omega estates parked further along?

456lbft:

--- Quote from: Doctor Gollum on 20 July 2022, 16:45:06 ---Out of curiosity, do you happen to have any pictures of the Omega estates parked further along?

--- End quote ---
I didn't see any Omega Estates, there was a Rover(Honda)827 and a Volvo Estate, and there might have been an Astra.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version