Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Military bases for asylum seekers  (Read 2166 times)

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
Re: Military bases for asylum seekers
« Reply #15 on: 29 March 2023, 19:17:32 »

Military bases surrounded by military personnel......with guns and orders to shoot to kill.

I'd vote for that.
Diesel till I die

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 29 March 2023, 19:26:56 »

Military bases surrounded by military personnel......with guns and orders to shoot to kill.

I'd vote for that.

Vote for it I'd volunteer & happily do it scrounging bastards !
« Last Edit: 29 March 2023, 19:28:41 by Rangie »
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 29 March 2023, 19:28:15 »

Yeah shoot them on the way in👍
Laying a rubber road.

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 29 March 2023, 22:28:04 »

I see Immigration Minister Robert Jenrick has confirmed plans to house "several thousand" asylum seekers at military bases in Essex, Lincolnshire (RAF Scampton) and a separate site in East Sussex.

I absolutely loathe this government.  >:( >:(

Meanwhile Migalot we still wait to hear where you would house them?
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Migalot

• London
    • Omega 2.6 2002
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 29 March 2023, 23:09:20 »

I see Immigration Minister Robert Jenrick has confirmed plans to house "several thousand" asylum seekers at military bases in Essex, Lincolnshire (RAF Scampton) and a separate site in East Sussex.

Wouldn't allow them in unless they were genuine refugees not economic migrants. If they came, for example, from Romania where there is no war or any reason to be deemed a refugee, I would deport them. I would also not allow refugees unless they were accompanied by family members such as wives and children. Those who are single males of fighting age should be returned to their country of origin.

Not PC, but that is my opinion.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 29 March 2023, 23:35:06 »

The first safe place is alot nearer Rwanda or Uzbekistan than Essex.
Onanists always think outside the box.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 30 March 2023, 05:56:21 »

Wouldn't allow them in unless they were genuine refugees not economic migrants. If they came, for example, from Romania where there is no war or any reason to be deemed a refugee, I would deport them. I would also not allow refugees unless they were accompanied by family members such as wives and children. Those who are single males of fighting age should be returned to their country of origin.

Romania? Surely they'd just jump on a plane?  ;D ;D ;D
Diesel till I die

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 30 March 2023, 06:12:47 »

Including the large base at Weathersfield Essex, * which is beside Finchingfield,* known s the most picturesque village in England.
Not for much longer I suspect.
The locals are going berserk about it, and my local council (Braintree) are planning on trying to get a high court injunction.
You would think this "Conservative and Unionist" Government was operating with a wafer thin majority.  >:(

** Error in earlier post corrected.  ::) :)
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 30 March 2023, 06:33:03 »

Romania? Surely they'd just jump on a plane?  ;D ;D ;D

So, could Albanians but they dont. They come over in boats, presumably so no one knows who they are and that they are here. They can then take over the drugs / white slave trade / money laundering industry by brute force and terror - which is exactly whats happening.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 30 March 2023, 06:42:25 »

For what they are reported to be paying they could fly here first class :-X
Onanists always think outside the box.

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 30 March 2023, 10:15:02 »

Including the large base at Weathersfield Essex, * which is beside Finchingfield,* known s the most picturesque village in England.
The locals are going berserk about it, and my local council (Braintree) are planning on trying to get a high court injunction.
You would think this "Conservative and Unionist" Government was operating with a wafer thin majority.  >:(

;D I thought that was stretching it a bit regarding Wethersfield. Finchingfield yes, lovely place. Rammed in the summer though. Used to work in the old Whitlock Digger factory just down the road at Gt Yeldham in my yoof. Happy days roaring around the local roads on my Greeves road bike.  :y

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 30 March 2023, 12:54:05 »

;D I thought that was stretching it a bit regarding Wethersfield. Finchingfield yes, lovely place. Rammed in the summer though. Used to work in the old Whitlock Digger factory just down the road at Gt Yeldham in my yoof. Happy days roaring around the local roads on my Greeves road bike.  :y

Were you born in the 19th century, Ronny? ::)

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 30 March 2023, 15:00:58 »

1944 you cheeky bugger.  :P ;D

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 30 March 2023, 17:17:33 »

1944 you cheeky bugger:P ;D

So the bombs were dropping as you made your appearance in the world. ;D

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 30 March 2023, 23:20:22 »

1944 you cheeky bugger:P ;D

So the bombs were dropping as you made your appearance in the world. ;D
Sure was.  :)  On a topic note. The nearest RAF base to me was used to house the Ugandan Asians who fled when Amin came to power over there. Now a Cat C prison.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 22 queries.