Chat Area > General Discussion Area

Speaking of the shite that is a Ginsters pasty.....

<< < (2/3) > >>

Sir Tigger KC:

--- Quote from: Field Marshal Dr. Opti on 26 May 2023, 17:50:26 ---This net zero crap is everywhere at the moment. Not sure if it's true or just gossip but it seems the frenchies are banning all internal flights of less than 2.5 hours to save the environment.

--- End quote ---

Yes this is true. Internal flights are now banned in France if there is an alternative train service that takes two and half hours or less.

--- Quote from: Field Marshal Dr. Opti on 26 May 2023, 17:50:26 ---
And what is going on with the compulsory purchase of farms in Holland?

--- End quote ---

Not sure to be honest. A bunch of farmers set up a new political party and did very well at recent elections which was quite a shock to the Dutch establishment and their EU overlords I believe?  Apparently about 3000 farms are due to be appropriated by the Dutch govt to save the planet. What will happen to the farms?  ??? They'll get sold on to big Agri-business I expect. ::)

Eva Vlaardingerbroek (try saying that when you've had a few!  ;D) is a Dutch political commentator and she has been raising awareness of the Dutch farmers plight and campaigning against the Dutch govts policies. Worth a follow on Twitter for the Twits here if you're interested.  :y

https://twitter.com/EvaVlaar

Field Marshal Dr. Opti:

--- Quote from: Sir Tigger KC on 27 May 2023, 02:38:00 ---
--- Quote from: Field Marshal Dr. Opti on 26 May 2023, 17:50:26 ---This net zero crap is everywhere at the moment. Not sure if it's true or just gossip but it seems the frenchies are banning all internal flights of less than 2.5 hours to save the environment.

--- End quote ---

Yes this is true. Internal flights are now banned in France if there is an alternative train service that takes two and half hours or less.

--- End quote ---

Not sure to be honest. A bunch of farmers set up a new political party and did very well at recent elections which was quite a shock to the Dutch establishment and their EU overlords I believe?  Apparently about 3000 farms are due to be appropriated by the Dutch govt to save the planet. What will happen to the farms?  ??? They'll get sold on to big Agri-business I expect. ::)

Eva Vlaardingerbroek (try saying that when you've had a few!  ;D) is a Dutch political commentator and she has been raising awareness of the Dutch farmers plight and campaigning against the Dutch govts policies. Worth a follow on Twitter for the Twits here if you're interested.  :y

--- End quote ---

Sexy woman. Last I heard she was being boned by Lawrence Fox.

I think the farm purchase has to do with making meat production a thing of the past.

I think meat will become harder to source and buy as time goes by. :-\

Sir Tigger KC:

--- Quote from: Field Marshal Dr. Opti on 27 May 2023, 12:17:55 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Tigger KC on 27 May 2023, 02:38:00 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Sexy woman. Last I heard she was being boned by Lawrence Fox.

I think the farm purchase has to do with making meat production a thing of the past.

I think meat will become harder to source and buy as time goes by. :-\

--- End quote ---

Keeping chickens and rabbits in the backyard might become common again.  :-\

Field Marshal Dr. Opti:
I hear Germany is looking at a 10g of meat a day policy. 10 grams is next to SFA. Far less than one ounce.

I doubt it will be implemented but it's the way things are moving in general.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti:

--- Quote from: Sir Tigger KC on 25 May 2023, 22:03:27 ---

--- End quote ---

Greta is becoming more sexy. >:D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version