Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: You're Under Arrest, Prepare to Die!  (Read 7565 times)

JamesV6CDX

• Omega Queen
  • Gloucestershire/Buckinghamshire
    • Omega 3.2 Retail MV6 LPG
    • View Profile
Re: You're Under Arrest, Prepare to Die!
« Reply #15 on: 26 July 2017, 20:09:08 »

He will be the one under arrest now going on what can be heard and seen on the recording.  His police interview will be very interesting.

Hopefully he will lose his job :(
This was three days ago, no police action so far. He can't 'lose his job', he's freelance and hasn't worked for the BBC for ten years.

Who said he would lose his job with the BBC?  Will anyone employ him after that madness?

Police action takes a time with all evidence being reviewed and victims / witnesses being interviewed.  Time will tell ;)
You carry on living in your own little world, Lizzie  ;)

Yeah, yeah, yeah.  No one but you is allowed an opinion.  Everyone knows that and that is why, as I have stated before, so few now contribute to this forum.

For your information I am working on a hate crime case with the police that so far has taken five weeks of investigation. It is only now that arrests can be made.

Not aimed at you in particular but I recently took a month or more away from this forum because I was sick of the regular bickering that seems to take place here. Seems nothing changes.

I was posting a light hearted thread. For a laugh. Can we not descent it into an argument. Please?  :-[

STEMO

« Reply #16 on: 26 July 2017, 20:10:48 »

"You're under arrest, now put your hands on the car and prepare to die"  ;D

Who is this clown  ;D

Lovely description.  ;D :y
A policeman once came up behind me with his truncheon out and said 'Spread 'em'. That turned out to be a night and a half.  ;D

STEMO

« Reply #17 on: 26 July 2017, 20:13:07 »

He will be the one under arrest now going on what can be heard and seen on the recording.  His police interview will be very interesting.

This was three days ago, no police action so far. He can't 'lose his job', he's freelance and hasn't worked for the BBC for ten years.

Who said he would lose his job with the BBC?  Will anyone employ him after that madness?

Police action takes a time with all evidence being reviewed and victims / witnesses being interviewed.  Time will tell ;)

Yeah, yeah, yeah.  No one but you is allowed an opinion.  Everyone knows that and that is why, as I have stated before, so few now contribute to this forum.

For your information I am working on a hate crime case with the police that so far has taken five weeks of investigation. It is only now that arrests can be made.

Not aimed at you in particular but I recently took a month or more away from this forum because I was sick of the regular bickering that seems to take place here. Seems nothing changes.

I was posting a light hearted thread. For a laugh. Can we not descent it into an argument. Please?  :-[
All human life is here, James, bickering and all. It's just that some bickerers take it more seriously than others. ;)

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 26 July 2017, 20:13:40 »

You did read the article?
Yes, I did. If you're talking to Lizzie, please remember to quote. Thank you  ;D
Like this you mean ;D

I was, obviously, as it was the second time I implied the question.  :P

It was quite clear that you had, and she hadn't from what was posted ::)
Onanists always think outside the box.

STEMO

« Reply #19 on: 26 July 2017, 20:14:42 »

You did read the article?
Yes, I did. If you're talking to Lizzie, please remember to quote. Thank you  ;D
Like this you mean ;D

I was, obviously, as it was the second time I implied the question.  :P

It was quite clear that you had, and she hadn't from what was posted ::)
OK. You can rest your case now  ;D

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 26 July 2017, 20:23:36 »

I'm sure you're being a very good citizen, Lizzie, but your hate crime has got eff all to do with this case. The couple do not want to take it forward and there were no witnesses.
If you don't believe that's the way it works, ask one of your policeman friends, while you're ridding the South East of undesirables.  ;D

Bullying and harassment took place in this case and that is a hate crime.

2boxerdogs

« Reply #21 on: 26 July 2017, 20:28:29 »

It was a minor RTA that took place , Police would not escalate that to a hate crime.

STEMO

« Reply #22 on: 26 July 2017, 20:31:22 »

It was a minor RTA that took place , Police would not escalate that to a hate crime.
If ranting and raving and being shouty is a hate crime...I'll come quietly, officer  ;D

Viral_Jim

• Omega Baron
  • Telford
    • Too many, mostly broken
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 26 July 2017, 20:35:10 »

Lizzie, I don't believe that is true unless the bullying/violence is motivated by a specific factor such as gender/ethnicity, as below:
http://report-it.org.uk/what_is_hate_crime

Looking to the incident under discussion, the video clearly shows the guy being a thoroughly unpleasant human being, that said, I'm sure you could cut a video to make one party in an argument appear that way if you chose to. The fact that the "victims" have no desire to press charges might indicate all is not as it seems, then again it might not. If someone behaved that way to me and I hadnt provoked them, I certainly would be pressing charges, but we are not all the same.

Two groups of people being sh!tty to one another is not newsworthy, an un-provoked road rage attack by a current/former BBC production staffer on the other hand... apparently is.

JamesV6CDX

• Omega Queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 26 July 2017, 20:36:23 »

I'm sure you're being a very good citizen, Lizzie, but your hate crime has got eff all to do with this case. The couple do not want to take it forward and there were no witnesses.
If you don't believe that's the way it works, ask one of your policeman friends, while you're ridding the South East of undesirables.  ;D

Bullying and harassment took place in this case and that is a hate crime.

Bullying is not a crime per se in legislation.

Harassment is not itself a "hate crime".

It only becomes a hate crime if the motivation for committing it is based on certain prejudice e.g. Religion, race, gender, disability, sexual orientation to name a few.

Without those elements, harassment is not a hate crime.

Believe me, I need to know it ;-)

The official definition of what constitutes a hate crime, agreed between ACPO and CPS is:

"Any criminal offence which is perceived by the victim or any other person, to be motivated by hostility or prejudice based on a person's race or perceived race; religion or perceived religion; sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation; disability or perceived disability and any crime motivated by hostility or prejudice against a person who is transgender or perceived to be transgender."

JamesV6CDX

• Omega Queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 26 July 2017, 20:37:26 »

So, as far as the law goes. If STMO harasses me just because he thinks I'm a plonker - that harassment is not a hate crime in law :y

Viral_Jim

• Omega Baron
  • Telford
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 26 July 2017, 20:39:13 »

So, as far as the law goes. If STMO harasses me just because he thinks I'm a plonker - that harassment is not a hate crime in law :y

Plonker hasn't been registered as an official religeon then?  ??? Pity, I know many who worship at that particular alter  ;D

STEMO

« Reply #27 on: 26 July 2017, 20:40:55 »

I've never, ever harassed you, James. Asking for a few pictures of you in your uniform (well, half of it) now and again is just my way of being friendly.  ;D

JamesV6CDX

• Omega Queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 26 July 2017, 20:44:58 »

Quote from: STEMO link=topic=140320.msg1817224 #msg1817224 date=1501098055
I've never, ever harassed you, James. Asking for a few pictures of you in your uniform (well, half of it) now and again is just my way of being friendly.  ;D

Our secret, hey?   :-*

Viral_Jim

• Omega Baron
  • Telford
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 26 July 2017, 20:45:05 »

Ste seems to be feeling frisky tonight. Either they've run out of peanut butter or the whippet's gone on strike  :-X
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 22 queries.