Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49   Go Down

Author Topic: Omega Owners Forum  (Read 157125 times)

tigers_gonads

• Omega Lord
  • Kinston Upon Hull
  • Driving a Honda CR-V which doesn't smell of pee
    • Honda CR-V
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Owners Forum
« Reply #690 on: 21 June 2012, 13:13:42 »

Ugly as he is, I would hope Daz takes up his rightful position as a moderator again.

Then others can stop trying to clime into his still warm chair. ;D

;D ;D ;D

The first thing i'd do is ban the squeal like a pig   report to moderator button  ;D ;D ;D

On a serious note, some folks are getting too wrapped up in this internet business and should chill and get out more  :y

Its a internet forum.
It will never be the real world  :) ;)

feeutfo

« Reply #691 on: 21 June 2012, 14:41:21 »

Ugly as he is, I would hope Daz takes up his rightful position as a moderator again.

;D ;D ;D

The first thing i'd do is ban the squeal like a pig   report to moderator button  ;D ;D ;D

On a serious note, some folks are getting too wrapped up in this internet business and should chill and get out more  :y

Its a internet forum.

Ah yes the Rob button. Carefull, there is a hair trigger on that apparently. ;)

albitz

« Reply #692 on: 21 June 2012, 17:42:19 »

So,thats a cast iron commitment that if the vacant seat is ever offered to you at any point in the future,you will turn it down flat ?  :)

feeutfo

« Reply #693 on: 21 June 2012, 17:56:54 »

So,thats a cast iron commitment that if the vacant seat is ever offered to you at any point in the future,you will turn it down flat ?  :)
i don't want to be involved Albs. It's pathetic what goes on. I have absolutely no idea why anybody would want to, or why anybody would think I would want to.

But the fact you've asked in such a away is very interesting. ;)

feeutfo

« Reply #694 on: 21 June 2012, 18:05:52 »

i don't want to be involved Albs. It's pathetic what goes on. I have absolutely no idea why anybody would want to, or why anybody would think I would want to.

But the fact you've asked in such a away is very interesting. ;)
In fact, now you mention it Albs if asked, and only of asked, I might just accept. Just for you. ;D

But we all know that's not going to happen. It's Daz's seat as far as I'm concerned.

...and I'm sure everyone else agrees its Daz's. Including you Albs. Yes? :)

albitz

« Reply #695 on: 21 June 2012, 18:19:42 »

Yes,absolutely.If he wants it. :y
I have spoken to him at length on the subject and am aware of his thoughts on the subject,and understand why he feels the way he does. Im in agreement with you about one thing (theres a first time for everything), I wouldnt do it under any circumstances and struggle to understand why anyone else would want to tbh.

RobG

• Omega Queen
  • Bristol
  • I might have a link, pic or part number for that
    • 16 plate Mokka. Vivaro
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: 21 June 2012, 18:23:22 »

;D ;D ;D

Its a internet forum.

Care to elaborate ???
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

UPVC windows/doors/fascias/soffit/gutters supplied/fitted

feeutfo

« Reply #697 on: 21 June 2012, 18:27:07 »

;D ;D ;D

Its a internet forum.

Care to elaborate ???
Ah yes, sorry Rob I was forgetting... as an Admin, you wouldn't use that. ;D

RobG

• Omega Queen
  • Bristol
  • I might have a link, pic or part number for that
    • 16 plate Mokka. Vivaro
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: 21 June 2012, 18:30:48 »

;D ;D ;D

Its a internet forum.

Care to elaborate ???
You`d struggle to use your PC or phone because you would have given your right arm if you were one :P
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

UPVC windows/doors/fascias/soffit/gutters supplied/fitted

feeutfo

« Reply #699 on: 21 June 2012, 18:34:18 »

I have spoken to him at length on the subject and am aware of his thoughts on the subject,and understand why he feels the way he does. Im in agreement with you about one thing (theres a first time for everything), I wouldnt do it under any circumstances and struggle to understand why anyone else would want to tbh.
And personally even though I believe he's f***ed up in banning Daz. Jimbob is very good at what he does too. IMO. He's clearly a valuable asset to oof.
They both are. I just hope we as a group can find a way to wipe the situation away and get back to normal.

feeutfo

« Reply #700 on: 21 June 2012, 18:35:46 »

;D ;D ;D

Its a internet forum.

Care to elaborate ???
You`d struggle to use your PC or phone because you would have given your right arm if you were one :P
Rob I struggle to use one with two arms! Never mind one! as you may have notdled. ;D

Jusme

• Omega Knight
  • North Hykeham, Lincoln.
    • Lexus LS430
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: 21 June 2012, 18:42:40 »

' Think I'm losing the will to live over this thread '... :-\ :(
Under-steer is when the front of the car hits the wall, and over-steer is when the rear of the car hits the wall.
Power is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how much of the wall you take with you.

albitz

« Reply #702 on: 21 June 2012, 18:54:06 »

Yep. A load of self indulgent shite. :y

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
  • Jammie smells of Pooh....
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: 21 June 2012, 18:54:50 »

Just to pick on a couple of things.

Hope you two ain't bitchin because of me having a disagreement with Jimbob. I understand that whole saga pissed people off but to keep going on about it on the Forum is taking it a bit far now in my eyes. We need to move on and learn from it, if we can I reckon the Forum will be stronger for it  :y

Who says anyone will fill the "Warm Seat?"  do we really need anyone else? surely that is down to the Admin Team and the work load they have? I think anyone looking in at the Admin Team would have a wake up call as the crap that you have to sift through is suprising (sure I have mentioned that before so I ain't going down that line again).
Everything to do with Omega's. Breaking, Servicing from Cambelts to Oil Changes... Please Pm me for details...

OOMV6

« Reply #704 on: 21 June 2012, 19:00:27 »

And personally even though I believe he's f***ed up in banning Daz. Jimbob is very good at what he does too. IMO. He's clearly a valuable asset to oof.
They both are. I just hope we as a group can find a way to wipe the situation away and get back to normal.

Indeed. And if you stopped referring to it, it will go away, as LK pointed out a few moments ago.
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49   Go Up

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 22 queries.