Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Any doctor or biologist here?  (Read 507 times)

Johnny English

• Omega Baron
  • Hungary
  • English antitalent
    • 1995. 2.5 V6 LPG manual
    • View Profile
Any doctor or biologist here?
« on: 16 January 2013, 12:22:43 »

Mates, for my doc's proposal I've decided against having any animal protein but being a sportman I lost some kg at once  :o The loss of weight was absolutely out of my intention so I'd like to take it back as soon as possible. Doc recommended having some kind of alga  ;D ;D ;D that is not really my taste... :-\ My question is if I got the protein in form of amino acids does my body recognize them as animal proteins? Do I have to stick on protein of plants or feel free to take any of amino acids?

Any advice welcomed     

Laszlo
C20NE - X25XE

cem_devecioglu

Re: Any doctor or biologist here?
« Reply #1 on: 16 January 2013, 13:17:18 »

amino acids from plants and animals are not equal..  briefly animal based proteins cause higher blood cholesterol..

and is more carcinogenic..  if you want to live longer, eat plants :y

ps: loosing weight is not that bad.. check your body mass index..  it will save you out from many troubles including insulin resistance..

pps: I'm not a doctor or biologist.. But I read.. ;D :y
« Last Edit: 16 January 2013, 13:19:33 by cem »

Johnny English

• Omega Baron
  • Hungary
  • English antitalent
    • 1995. 2.5 V6 LPG manual
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 16 January 2013, 15:50:40 »

amino acids from plants and animals are not equal..  briefly animal based proteins cause higher blood cholesterol..

and is more carcinogenic.. 
if you want to live longer, eat plants :y

ps: loosing weight is not that bad.. check your body mass index..  it will save you out from many troubles including insulin resistance..

Thank you Cem,  :y that's why I want to change my menu.  ;) My question pointed that on what level  the proteins do lose theirs own "animal " character. If you eat amino acids are they still "animal" ? The protein even animal or plant consist of amino acids and the body needs lot of energy to unbuild them though in case of taking pure amino acid you can spare fair amount of energy. But where does appear the "animality" ?
C20NE - X25XE

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #3 on: 16 January 2013, 16:34:36 »

and is more carcinogenic.. 
if you want to live longer, eat plants :y

Thank you Cem,  :y that's why I want to change my menu.  ;) My question pointed that on what level  the proteins do lose theirs own "animal " character. If you eat amino acids are they still "animal" ? The protein even animal or plant consist of amino acids and the body needs lot of energy to unbuild them though in case of taking pure amino acid you can spare fair amount of energy. But where does appear the "animality" ?

they dont loose "animal property" by cooking instead they start to loose their protein content by excess cooking.. dont know too much about syntehtic amino acids though but some of the vital amino acids can be obtained by some methods..

better you read this
http://www.timinvermont.com/fitness/vegprotn.htm
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 18 queries.