Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11   Go Down

Author Topic: Trump concedes.  (Read 10616 times)

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
Re: Trump concedes.
« Reply #15 on: 09 January 2021, 16:56:53 »

Nutjob, now got to the stage where I don't really care what Donald does, always said he was " entertaining" ( totally insane)  had enough of hearing about him now , so time to call it a day for me on Mr Trump.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 09 January 2021, 17:13:04 »

Freedom of speech is touted as a right. But rights come with inherent responsibilities. Twitter/Facebook/etc as private companies don't have to allow themselves to be used as political platforms, although if they are going to claim that as apolicy they should have banned him about 3 years ago.

As for the incitement, did you see the speech? What did you expect to happen when he told his supporters to march on the Capitol, seat of the government he is head of? That they'd all stand around drinking lattes and admiring each others Trump merchandise? What about the bit where he promised he'd be with them, but instead retreated from behind the bulletproof shield and went back to the White House? The following speeches were no better, full of questionable support and veiled threats, although the second one was clearly written by somebody else; somebody with a decent grasp of English
There's undisputed footage of the following:

1. The Police actively opened the barriers and ushered the crowd towards the Capitol.
2. Several of the people filmed trashing artifacts have been identified as front row Antifa activists, clearly the same people with the same tattoos/distinctive features.
3. Known BLM and Antifa activists have been arrested in the aftermath having been identified inside the Capitol.
4. The Mayor of Washington DC, the same person who renamed key streets in honour of BLM, deliberately requested a low key Metropolitan Police presence leaving the defence of the building to the Capitol Police and Secret Service agents inside.

Not saying that Trump didn't plant the seed, but if 200,00+ rednecks wanted to storm the place and kill the entire government or burn the place down, do you not think that would have happened?
Onanists always think outside the box.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 09 January 2021, 20:28:15 »

And then you have power crazed loons like Pelosi trying to undertake a coup...

https://youtu.be/j2TUNlvJpo0

And people say Trump is insane.  Be careful what you wish for :-X

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 09 January 2021, 21:00:18 »

And then you have power crazed loons like Pelosi trying to undertake a coup...

https://youtu.be/j2TUNlvJpo0

And people say Trump is insane.  Be careful what you wish for :-X
They not only wished for, they got. Trump out, Biden in.  :)
Diesel till I die

B52

• Intermediate Member
  • Glasgow
  • 02 MV6
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 10 January 2021, 07:56:26 »

DG please don't fall for the XRVision nonsense -

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/antifa-facial-recognition-capitol/

FWIW, I think the US (more than ever) needs a respectable and effective government opposition to be in place. Trump isn't it and the GOP needs to get itself sorted out very quickly.
« Last Edit: 10 January 2021, 07:59:23 by B52 »

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 10 January 2021, 11:00:20 »

I expect there were a few there who just like to join in a riot what ever it's about.  ::)

I've seen reports (with photos) that the smiling fella who was carrying Nancy Pelosi's lectern was at BLM marches/riots in the summer.  He's since been arrested and wasn't smiling in his mugshot!  :D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 10 January 2021, 11:31:51 »

I see that Trump has ordered Mike Pompeo to announce that the US will recognise Taiwan as an independent country. This is obviously to annoy the Chinese and will last about 14 days until Biden normalises the situation.
I don't know if Trump is actually insane, but he definitely has not got any skills in governance at all. He is acting like a pathetic spoiled child who has had his dummy taken from him. Before the election I disliked him intensely, I wasn't/am not that interested in American politics, I just disliked him as a person. Now I hate the t**t, and I think I would happy if he met a sticky end.
Diesel till I die

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 10 January 2021, 11:39:33 »

I have little interest in him at all tbh. I thought he was mildly amusing because the establishment had a pink fit when the voters had the audacity to elect him. Pretty much the same as they did in this country when the voters didnt listen and voted he wrong way on Brexit.
I do loathe Pelosi though. I think she is a hateful and hideous little poison dwarf who has most of the characteristics I despise in a person.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 10 January 2021, 11:43:31 »

So, Trump and Pelosi, in a cage, both armed with guns  and knives.  ;D
Diesel till I die

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 10 January 2021, 11:55:23 »

FWIW, I think the US (more than ever) needs a respectable and effective government opposition to be in place. Trump isn't it and the GOP needs to get itself sorted out very quickly.
The fat beardy bloke, by his own admission isn't a Trump supporter and was only there for nefarious reasons...

No mention of the crisply dressed man who, were it not for the red baseball cap and jacket, looked to be from A N Other agency who seemed to be organising people using the yellow rope to scale the wall at one end of the terrace. His shades, the way he was dressed, specifically the way he wore his cap and the chinos and the walkie talkie, and the way he moved screamed Federal Agent. And he wasn't helping people down the rope...

I watched that happen on a live feed at the time, probably ten minutesor so prior to Thomas Moretti* giving an interview to a PBS crew outside.

*The bloke in the blue and white top next to Ashli Babbitt when she was shot.

And no reporting of those trying to stop unnecessary damage, ie windows above doors that were being breached (breaking a window ten feet off the ground above a door that's open is nothing more than vandalism for vandalisms sake.).
« Last Edit: 10 January 2021, 11:57:21 by Doctor Gollum »

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 10 January 2021, 11:58:27 »

The fat beardy bloke, by his own admission isn't a Trump supporter and was only there for nefarious reasons...

No mention of the crisply dressed man who, were it not for the red baseball cap and jacket, looked to be from A N Other agency who seemed to be organising people using the yellow rope to scale the wall at one end of the terrace. His shades, the way he was dressed, specifically the way he wore his cap and the chinos and the walkie talkie, and the way he moved screamed Federal Agent. And he wasn't helping people down the rope...

I watched that happen on a live feed at the time, probably ten minutesor so prior to Thomas Moretti* giving an interview to a PBS crew outside.

*The bloke in the blue and white top next to Ashli Babbitt when she was shot.

And no reporting of those trying to stop unnecessary damage, ie windows above doors that were being breached (breaking a window ten feet off the ground above a door that's open is nothing more than vandalism for vandalisms sake.).
Have you got a boobtube conspiracy theorist to back you up on that?  ;D ;D ;D
Diesel till I die

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 10 January 2021, 11:58:56 »

So, Trump and Pelosi, in a cage, both armed with guns  and knives.  ;D
I could watch that. It would be a short, scrappy fight though.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 10 January 2021, 13:07:34 »

I see that Trump has ordered Mike Pompeo to announce that the US will recognise Taiwan as an independent country. This is obviously to annoy the Chinese and will last about 14 days until Biden normalises the situation.
I don't know if Trump is actually insane, but he definitely has not got any skills in governance at all. He is acting like a pathetic spoiled child who has had his dummy taken from him. Before the election I disliked him intensely, I wasn't/am not that interested in American politics, I just disliked him as a person. Now I hate the t**t, and I think I would happy if he met a sticky end.

I seem to remember this being called Formosa when I went to school. :-\

I must be even older than I think I am. :-X

As for Trump being insane.......he described himself as a 'stable genius' :)

Nick W

• Omega Queen
  • Chatham, Kent
  • Rover Metro 1.8VVC
    • 3.0l Elite estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 10 January 2021, 13:32:47 »

He's comparing himself to what you normally find in stables: horses and rodents

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 10 January 2021, 14:58:48 »

He's comparing himself to what you normally find in stables: horses and rodents

;D

I did always wonder how he reached that conclusion. Thanks for clarifying. :y

Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11   Go Up

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 19 queries.