Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Carrie's Flat  (Read 2275 times)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
Carrie's Flat
« on: 28 April 2021, 18:21:34 »

Well the hysteria about how Boris paid for the renovations to the flat in Downing Street shows no sign of abating, with the media seemingly determined to inflict as much damage as they can before the elections.  ::)

I don't really care to be honest, but from the pictures I've seen it looks feking 'orrible!  :-X   What's wrong with nipping down to B&Q for a couple of tubs of magnolia and a tin of white gloss like the rest of us?  ??? 

Especially when the tenancy might end prematurely! ;D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
Re: Carrie's Flat
« Reply #1 on: 28 April 2021, 18:41:10 »

Yes,  a sane person wouldn't throw money at some digs that came with the job, after all.
Unless it was someone else's money. :-X
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 28 April 2021, 18:47:05 »

I think there are bigger things to worry about than Boris getting sponsors to redecorate the flat if that's what happened.

As long as tax payers have not paid for it who cares?! :D :D ;)

We have bigger things to worry about ::) ::)
« Last Edit: 28 April 2021, 18:49:04 by Lizzie Zoom »

redelitev6

• Omega Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 28 April 2021, 21:29:41 »

No such thing as a free flat decoration , it'll be got back with a nice contract with someone , more PPE for the next wave of covid ?

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 28 April 2021, 23:08:10 »

The flat isnt really the issue imo. Its the fact that friendly papers such as the Daily Mail have really turned on him, which suggests that he is considered to have have served his purpose, and now people behind the scenes, with influence want rid of him.
Firstly because he is full of bluster and not a lot else, and secondly, because it seems his current girlfriend is deciding Government policy, and who should or shouldnt be working at number 10.
I have no problem with getting rid of him, but I cant think of anyone to replace him with.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 28 April 2021, 23:32:15 »

Arlene is available.
Onanists always think outside the box.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 29 April 2021, 06:47:09 »

The flat isnt really the issue imo. Its the fact that friendly papers such as the Daily Mail have really turned on him, which suggests that he is considered to have have served his purpose, and now people behind the scenes, with influence want rid of him.
Firstly because he is full of bluster and not a lot else, and secondly, because it seems his current girlfriend is deciding Government policy, and who should or shouldnt be working at number 10.
I have no problem with getting rid of him, but I cant think of anyone to replace him with.
Gove's never won a leadership contest. If he keeps trying, his luck is bound to change.
Diesel till I die

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 29 April 2021, 08:23:13 »

Chuck them out and sing, Carrie doesn’t live here anymore........ ::)
Laying a rubber road.

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 29 April 2021, 08:35:34 »

Raab? Ten years experience as an MP approx.
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 29 April 2021, 09:42:27 »

Gove's never won a leadership contest. If he keeps trying, his luck is bound to change.
That's a definition of insanity... Repeating the same thing expecting the result to change.

Mind you, Ton E B Liar got elected three times straight, so anything is possible  :-X
« Last Edit: 29 April 2021, 09:44:43 by Doctor Gollum »
Onanists always think outside the box.

Nick W

• Omega Queen
  • Chatham, Kent
  • Rover Metro 1.8VVC
    • 3.0l Elite estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 29 April 2021, 10:00:34 »

Firstly because he is full of bluster and not a lot else, and secondly, because it seems his current girlfriend is deciding Government policy, and who should or shouldn't be working at number 10.

Yeah, the worst politicians money can buy.

biggriffin

• Omega Lord
  • huntingdon, Hoof'land
    • Vectra in a posh frock.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 29 April 2021, 10:09:27 »

Capt Hindsight Starter, seems to forget that When the Blunts moved in 97,they had it redecorated at a cost of £100k, and that seemed to get swept under the carpet. :o
Hoof'land storeman.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 29 April 2021, 11:20:39 »

I think I read somewhere that, like Trump, Boris can pardon himself. But that might have been on an obscure news site buried deep inside the interweb, so it might be crap  ;D
« Last Edit: 29 April 2021, 11:25:14 by STEMO »
Diesel till I die

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 29 April 2021, 13:16:53 »

Gove, Raab and the other possible contenders are complete non entities .Even Captain hindsight could win an election against them.
I would vote for Arlene. I like Arlene. I think the DUP will regret forcing her out.  :)
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 29 April 2021, 13:18:02 »

Do I trust Boris?......no

Is he competent?....barely and rarely.

Do the Tory part have an excess of talented individuals to replace him?......no

Would I choose Boris over 'office paperclip  supervisor' Starmer, despite Bojo's ability to f*uck up just about everything he comes into contact with?........yes.

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 22 queries.