Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: £55000 will get you...  (Read 2099 times)

2boxerdogs

Re: £55000 will get you...
« Reply #15 on: 22 June 2016, 10:23:47 »

If like some of us on here have a house & a decent car why not spend £55,000 on travel holidays etc, that would be my pleasure.

ted_one

« Reply #16 on: 22 June 2016, 19:36:41 »

I would put the £55 grand into a contingency fund ......because a mate of mine has just rented a 3 bed 3 bath plus private pool detached villa in Peyia,Cyprus for just over £5 grand for the year, and rented out his house in Hounslow for £1500 per month. Now a bit of number crunching would give me at least another £500 a month working the same way and still have my property like him to come back to if need be.Might as well be pissed off in the sun rather than this wet and cold tight fisted dictatorship ;) :y He also shipped his car and his motor bike out there so he didn't lose his toys 8)

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 22 June 2016, 19:39:06 »

It seems around £20k overpriced, unless prices have shot through the roof recently ?  :-\
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

2boxerdogs

« Reply #18 on: 22 June 2016, 20:50:45 »

I would put the £55 grand into a contingency fund ......because a mate of mine has just rented a 3 bed 3 bath plus private pool detached villa in Peyia,Cyprus for just over £5 grand for the year, and rented out his house in Hounslow for £1500 per month. Now a bit of number crunching would give me at least another £500 a month working the same way and still have my property like him to come back to if need be.Might as well be pissed off in the sun rather than this wet and cold tight fisted dictatorship ;) :y He also shipped his car and his motor bike out there so he didn't lose his toys 8).   

Funny enough these are exactly our intentions when we both retire fully in just over two years , make our property work for us if I rent it for five years we will get  back what we paid for it in 1987 & be out in the sun away from this dying country .
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 22 queries.