Chat Area > General Discussion Area

So what have you done today during lockdown?

<< < (2/124) > >>

Doctor Gollum:
Antisocial distancing is my forte, so pretty much the status quo here ;D

razzo:
Still working but hours have been cut back, never known the police to be so helpful

YZ250:
Currently sat in the sunshine in my back garden with a cup of tea, staring at the Moto X bike and thinking that I really should fix the air leak that makes it rev its tits off. I think it's the left hand crank seal, so need to sort it and sell it as I'm too old to ride it again.  :'(
If only I had time on my hands.  ::)  Think I'll make another cuppa and stare at it for a bit longer.  :)

Sir Tigger KC:

--- Quote from: YZ250 on 11 April 2020, 11:37:54 ---Currently sat in the sunshine in my back garden with a cup of tea, staring at the Moto X bike and thinking that I really should fix the air leak that makes it rev its tits off. I think it's the left hand crank seal, so need to sort it and sell it as I'm too old to ride it again.  :'(
If only I had time on my hands.  ::)  Think I'll make another cuppa and stare at it for a bit longer.  :)

--- End quote ---

That's the spirit!  :y   ;D

STEMO:

--- Quote from: YZ250 on 11 April 2020, 11:37:54 ---Currently sat in the sunshine in my back garden with a cup of tea, staring at the Moto X bike and thinking that I really should fix the air leak that makes it rev its tits off. I think it's the left hand crank seal, so need to sort it and sell it as I'm too old to ride it again.  :'(

--- End quote ---
I gave my decking another coat of decking oil on Wednesday/Thursday and thought I'd do a bit of the fencing after that. I've given the fence three coats of looking at and am no further on. ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version