Trading Area > Cars for Sale & wanted

2.6 v6 elite 2003

<< < (2/4) > >>

Migv6 le Frog Fan:
I only do around 4k miles a year in mine, but they are very enjoyable miles. The 7k miles I do in the plastic hatchback are a financial necessity devoid of enjoyment.  :)

GastronomicKleptomaniac:
Mine does about 1500 miles a year, its more than enough!

Jimbob:
I can tell you Buckley tyres did a rear wheel bearing for me a few years ago....bloke that did it has been there donkeys years and is still there ;)  not unreasonable as memory serves.

MWP sticker too, clearly its been just round the corner from me too.

relluf:

--- Quote from: Jimbob on 07 June 2020, 12:42:54 ---I can tell you Buckley tyres did a rear wheel bearing for me a few years ago....bloke that did it has been there donkeys years and is still there ;)  not unreasonable as memory serves.

MWP sticker too, clearly its been just round the corner from me too.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for that James, i had not thought about them.
MWP have not responded to my requests for a quote, i think they concentrate more now on high end Monaro's etc.
I do have some paperwork from them for work done to car springs etc and i think that's where James bought it from when it was bought originally.
I may give Buckley tyres a call.
cheers.

Jimbob:
Yes, MWP have gone very upmarket, moved from old tatty unit to a huge showroom type.  I wouldn't go there to be honest.  Esp the mess they made of the other half's cavalier many years ago.
Get put through to the Geometry bay and get them to quote you, if you decide to go down that route.
The Maf - 2.6 and 3.2's have a weaker MAF than the 2.5 / 3.0's and replacement not uncommon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version