Chat Area > General Car Chat

Spraying costs

<< < (7/7)

cam.in.head:

--- Quote from: Doctor Gollum on 11 April 2021, 13:29:04 ---
--- Quote from: cam.in.head on 11 April 2021, 13:25:32 ---When my roof was done 5 years ago the front screen rubber was just lifted and the sunroof opened. That was a £500 job but did only last 5 years until the little dots started appearing again.
This time they removed the screen to do a better job as a small line or rust had gone under and into the screen aperture. Again sunroof opened and rear pillar trims removed.
This time it was bare metalled but. Also the bonnet,boot and sides above waistline too so cannot compare price wise.

--- End quote ---
QED

--- End quote ---
??

YZ250:

--- Quote from: cam.in.head on 12 April 2021, 18:01:33 ---
--- Quote from: Doctor Gollum on 11 April 2021, 13:29:04 ---
--- Quote from: cam.in.head on 11 April 2021, 13:25:32 ---When my roof was done 5 years ago the front screen rubber was just lifted and the sunroof opened. That was a £500 job but did only last 5 years until the little dots started appearing again.
This time they removed the screen to do a better job as a small line or rust had gone under and into the screen aperture. Again sunroof opened and rear pillar trims removed.
This time it was bare metalled but. Also the bonnet,boot and sides above waistline too so cannot compare price wise.

--- End quote ---
QED

--- End quote ---
??

--- End quote ---

Latin abbreviation for Quod Erat Demonstrandum. Roughly translated to 'I rest my case' when their side of a discussion has been proven to be correct.  :y

cam.in.head:
none the wiser but thanks for reply anyway !

Doctor Gollum:
My point being that doing a job right involves time and effort. £500 in your case being not enough to do the job right.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version