Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: hire car.  (Read 1509 times)

pauls

• Omega Baron
  • By the sea minehead
    • Bmw x3
    • View Profile
hire car.
« on: 07 June 2016, 15:23:20 »

Due to my omega having a hissy fit i was looking at buying a run around. After a little thought about my luck with cars i have hired one. Its a i30. I must say for a small 1.6 auto iam overall impressed. Interior well stocked and drives ok around town aswell.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
Re: hire car.
« Reply #1 on: 07 June 2016, 16:09:16 »

Due to my omega having a hissy fit i was looking at buying a run around. After a little thought about my luck with cars i have hired one. Its a i30. I must say for a small 1.6 auto iam overall impressed. Interior well stocked and drives ok around town aswell.

Hyundai?

STEMO

« Reply #2 on: 07 June 2016, 16:41:12 »

Hyundai?
Bless you.

2boxerdogs

« Reply #3 on: 07 June 2016, 16:52:21 »

Can't go wrong with a Hyundai, my Terracan is coming up to 11 years old bought it 4 years ago with 25,000 miles now approaching 55,000 hasn't missed a beat & servicing is a doddle. The only problem now are the prices of new ones to replace mine with the new Santa Fe I would have to fork out over £30,0000  +.

Dan282

• Stoke on trent
    • 2001 3.2 Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 07 June 2016, 19:38:23 »

I have a 65 plate i30 1.6crdi on pcp. It's a good car. Excellent mpg, great on a motorway, and will comfortably seat 5. I was on a budget and it was an excellent buy.

ted_one

« Reply #5 on: 07 June 2016, 19:56:09 »

Your prayers are needed tonight...for brother Paul,who has passed to the dark side : ::):)let us all hope that this is just a brief encounter and loss of guidance and that he will soon return to the light of the Omega...Amen :)

STEMO

« Reply #6 on: 07 June 2016, 20:00:09 »

Your prayers are needed tonight...for brother Paul,who has passed to the dark side : ::):)let us all hope that this is just a brief encounter and loss of guidance and that he will soon return to the light of the Omega...Amen :)
Yeah, can't have people finding out about modern cars.....oh nooooo.

ted_one

« Reply #7 on: 07 June 2016, 20:38:37 »

They are the work of the devil,and no good will come of it.SWMBO has a KIA...I drove it once and it tried to get me to stray,but it didn't fool me and I stuck me man bits in a vice for an hour...just to get rid of any improper thoughts. ::)

pauls

• Omega Baron
  • By the sea minehead
    • Bmw x3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 07 June 2016, 21:15:13 »

Dont get me wrong its a nice little runaround but iam missing my rare silver omega with its single figured mpg. Just waiting for the repair guru's to fix it.(hopefully)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 22 queries.