Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cheap Elite?....PETE????  (Read 1332 times)

Amigo

• Omega Baron
  • Immingham N.E Lincs.
  • Be objective, be selective.
    • Passat & Cortina GXL
    • View Profile
Cheap Elite?....PETE????
« on: 12 November 2009, 22:03:32 »

On a regular run to Northwich i keep seeing a silver/champagne met Elite for sale. It started off @ £450 with what looked like a private "L" reg plate. Today it's moved (always a good sign) & now shows a number plate made up with 1996 on it!! ...& is down to £399. There are signs in the window with phone nos. etc but it's not somewhere i can park an artic & have a proper look or i would. I've no idea ifr it's a peachy runner or a breaker but given the time of year you may be able to knock the seller down further.
    The car is in Winnington Avenue just by the lights, opposite the garden centre. Might be worth a gander! :-/
Curry makes the world go round!

Elite Pete

• Omega Queen
  • Chester
  • My spider senses are tingling
    • Audi SQ5 GSX1400
    • View Profile
Re: Cheap Elite?....PETE????
« Reply #1 on: 13 November 2009, 09:04:23 »

On a regular run to Northwich i keep seeing a silver/champagne met Elite for sale. It started off @ £450 with what looked like a private "L" reg plate. Today it's moved (always a good sign) & now shows a number plate made up with 1996 on it!! ...& is down to £399. There are signs in the window with phone nos. etc but it's not somewhere i can park an artic & have a proper look or i would. I've no idea ifr it's a peachy runner or a breaker but given the time of year you may be able to knock the seller down further.
    The car is in Winnington Avenue just by the lights, opposite the garden centre. Might be worth a gander! :-/
I went past there yesterday and didn't see it, I will go and have a look later today. Thanks Guy ;)
« Last Edit: 13 November 2009, 09:04:38 by Elite_Pete »
Retired

Amigo

• Omega Baron
  • Immingham N.E Lincs.
  • Be objective, be selective.
    • Passat & Cortina GXL
    • View Profile
Re: Cheap Elite?....PETE????
« Reply #2 on: 13 November 2009, 19:54:28 »

I went past there yesterday and didn't see it, I will go and have a look later today. Thanks Guy ;)
  Evening Pete. From a truck drivers point of view i leave the M56 @ j10, take 2nd exit (A49) then turn left @ x roads (traffic lights,garage, shop etc) follow the bumpy road into Winnington, the road winds, goes downhill to some lights. Turn right @ lights over small bridge & turn right @ the next lights where there is a low bridge warning sign. As you turn right the car is on your right with a couple of other cars outside a house.
    Hope this helps. Be curious to know if it's any good, Guy. :y
Curry makes the world go round!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 18 queries.