Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Global warming  (Read 4231 times)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
Re: Global warming
« Reply #30 on: 15 January 2020, 12:38:37 »

Talking of Climate Change, I was chatting to a mate about it the other day and I wondered who is funding and organising the Greta Thunberg circus.  :-\  ::)

Well I got my head bitten off in reply, as my lefty 'woke' mate ranted on at me that she's a highly intelligent young girl, whose organised the school protests and made her way to the US by yacht.... yada, yada, yada.....  ::) 

I mildly replied that wealthy people don't lend multi million pound racing yachts and fly crew all over the place to satisfy the whims of teenage girls if there's nothing in return.  ;)

A couple of days ago though, I read that a bunch of Swedish and Swiss venture capitalists who are investing heavily in 'Green Tech' are behind it all.  Now whether that is true or not I couldn't say, but I do like a good conspiracy theory!  :)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 15 January 2020, 12:44:42 »

Greta Thunderberg will NEVER forgive you Sir Tigger.
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

aaronjb

« Reply #32 on: 15 January 2020, 12:45:53 »

I mildly replied that wealthy people don't lend multi million pound racing yachts and fly crew all over the place to satisfy the whims of teenage girls if there's nothing in return.  ;)

Financed by Prince Andrew?

henryd

• Omega Lord
  • west cornwall
  • VW Touareg R5 tdi Auto
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 15 January 2020, 14:38:50 »

Financed by Prince Andrew?

Ouch,off to the tower for you ::)
other rides 
  mk3 Volvo v70 2.0 Diesel ,Citroen C2, Pug 306 cabriolet
  Sterling elite trekker pikey wagon

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 15 January 2020, 14:48:18 »

Talking of Royalty I cannot understand the fuss about Harry, I find it impossible to believe that Charles is his father therefore let him go.. 😁
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 15 January 2020, 15:30:51 »

Did anyone watch the programme on BBC the last two nights about the Bishop who was molesting young boys ?
The Archbishop of Canterbury covered the whole thing up for years, and he was a good friend of Charles. After he was given a Police caution for what he was up to (most unusual in itself, but the establishment wouldn't let the Police charge him) Charles wrote to him and told him if the young man made any more allegations against him, he would take action against the young man to stop him from doing it.
Imo, he is at least as bad as Andrew, and in no way fit to be our future Monarch.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

STEMO

« Reply #36 on: 15 January 2020, 16:35:43 »

They live in a different universe. Madame guillotine did the business in France, is it too late for us?
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 21 queries.