Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: 2.5 Facelift Elite 2000 W For Sale  (Read 3651 times)

djm1964

• Herts
  • The Boys Are Back In Town
    • View Profile
2.5 Facelift Elite 2000 W For Sale
« on: 07 March 2010, 10:18:07 »

Hi all , sadly my beloved Mig is up for sale. I am in the middle of a divorce and have moved well away from my work so am incurring 140 miles a day backwards and forwards to work, in either the van or the Mig. I need to find a smaller diesel car purely for MPG.
I bought this from Daz last July, since then it has never done more than 3000 miles without oil changes. All bills to prove. It has done 128,000 ish ( sorry can't be exact as it is was left at the garage on friday for an oil & filter, so will have it back here Tuesday for some photos. Since I have had it it has been chipped up to 210 bhp, Daz fitted 3.0 cams last year. He fitted a new cambelt, pump etc when I bought it when it had 118,000 on the clock. Four almost new tyres which have done 4000 ish, all the toys , very nice condition. Small graze to front bumper which was there when I bought it, one small rust bubble above rear arch approx 2mm diameter, I bought a touch up stick last week , small 30mm rust spot on bottom of rear door which has been blown in but needs doing again or touch up stick used. It is a lovely car , as you know I know nothing about mechanics so all work has been done by Darren or my local garage. New battery 5 months ago and a new suspension arm fitted at same time . Champage gold, cream leather. I will post pics on Tuesday. Only other fault glove box is only held on with one clip so inner needs repalcing. MOT July , I think 3 months Tax , Xenon headlights. Please PM me for further details. Very sorry to see it go as it drives beautifully and is very quick  :).

these were taken 6 months ago

Take care

Dave
« Last Edit: 07 March 2010, 12:43:52 by thereddevil »
Thin Lizzy are still the the best Rock band ever ! R.I.P Phil Lynott never forgotten .

SP_3.2

• Omega Baron
  • Leicester
    • drives A6 allroad 3.0tdi
    • View Profile
Re: 2.5 Facelift Elite 2000 W For Sale
« Reply #1 on: 07 March 2010, 10:43:39 »

Very sorry to here that Dave hope things work out ok in the long run. Sure the car will sell very soon as looked after by yourself and Daz very very well.

All the best man ...see you soon. :y
Also drive a Savage 25 niro truck...and flys a Bell 47 twister Savage 46 ss and a Tamiya audi TT ..for now.

djm1964

• Herts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 07 March 2010, 12:42:56 »

cheers Steve, forgot to mention 2 spare tyres both with 5 -6 mm tread on and 3 spare oil filters ! ( and 4 x 5ltr VX oil only bought last week from Andy !! )
Thin Lizzy are still the the best Rock band ever ! R.I.P Phil Lynott never forgotten .

webby23

• Omega Baron
  • Nottingham
  • MV6
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 07 March 2010, 14:11:48 »

How much????

:y
The only certainty of life is death. Live your life and enjoy it. The clock is ticking

djm1964

• Herts
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 07 March 2010, 21:09:28 »

£750 to anyone on here.

djm1964

• Herts
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 08 March 2010, 19:38:39 »

shame to put this on fleabay , tis a lovely car, must be someone on here can give it another good home , PM me if you would like some more pics , I will haggle but not in public.

Take care

Dave

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
  • Jammie smells of Pooh....
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 08 March 2010, 21:50:32 »

I have to say, I would have bought this car back had I known a week ago :(

This really is a nice car, last time I saw it about 3-4 months ago it was still in gorgeous condition :y
Everything to do with Omega's. Breaking, Servicing from Cambelts to Oil Changes... Please Pm me for details...

webby23

• Omega Baron
  • Nottingham
  • MV6
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 08 March 2010, 21:55:40 »

Looks lovely....any interior pics please with the rest tomorrow.....

The only certainty of life is death. Live your life and enjoy it. The clock is ticking

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
  • Jammie smells of Pooh....
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 08 March 2010, 22:18:58 »

Looks lovely....any interior pics please with the rest tomorrow.....

The interior is as nice as the outside, Dave is very particular likes everything just so, I know he spent hours scrubbing and cleaning the leather so it came up like new.
I know it has had the things he lists above, he also had a chip fitted to make the 3.0 cams feel at home ;D
Lovely Bloke too, hope he keeps in touch even when he is Omegaless ;)
« Last Edit: 08 March 2010, 22:20:24 by Loo-knee »
Everything to do with Omega's. Breaking, Servicing from Cambelts to Oil Changes... Please Pm me for details...

albitz

« Reply #9 on: 08 March 2010, 22:31:37 »

Looks a lovely car for the money, should get snapped up pretty quickly. :y
Btw, I said hello in your newbie thread on the Merc forum. :y

covey

• London (Peckham)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 09 March 2010, 11:36:49 »

Have had a 2.2CD for the past three years which I am giving to my son, and am looking for either a 2.5 or 3.2 Elite.

I live in SE London so would appreciate knowing where the car is for viewing, if you have not already sold.

In SE London, an Omega is ideal. Everybody thinks it is a Met car and gives it a very wide berth!!

Covey

trainastock

• st neots  cambridgeshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 09 March 2010, 19:04:38 »

so tempted  :y

ericjohn

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 09 March 2010, 19:08:22 »

Hi Dave, just found this great site today, been looking for a decent Omega for a while, would love to buy yours and would like to offer you the full asking price. rest assured it would be well looked after in my ownership, I have cash available and willing to travel to collect, where are you based?  please contact  me on my mobile 07747 330 686

jonny2112

• Omega Baron
  • Bangor NI
    • 2.6 Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 09 March 2010, 19:09:26 »

How soon do you need rid of the motor?
Cheers.

djm1964

• Herts
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 09 March 2010, 20:43:15 »

Hi all , Trainstock you missed a beauty my friend  :(. Car has gone to Jamie " The Boy" who came and collected tonight. Musta admit I am very very sad to see the mig go as it has been ( and will be for Jamie ) a really great car never let me down , had everything  on it , nicest car I have ever owned , but I sadly I have to look at cost cutting and a car which returns an average of 24-25 mpg , is just not on the cards at the moment. I would like to take this oppertunity to personally thank Daz for all the work he has done for me, all the calls he has answered and all the laughs he has ( and I hope will continue to send ) via text. You are a good fellow Daz, old school , if anyone needs anything doing to their Migs I cannot reccomend him highly enough. I will be in touch all ,

Take care

Dave :y
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 18 queries.